Liquid metal grooves to Goldfrapp in ad for Apple's iPhone 5S
Molten gold writhes and coagulates in the style of the shape-shifting T-1000 robot in Terminator 2, eventually forming the contours and features of Apple's iPhone 5S, in the smartphone's first TV ad.
Liquid metal and Goldfrapp unite to promote Apple's iPhone 5S
The ‘Metal Mastered’ ad, which debuted in the US last night during NFL coverage, is set to musical accompaniment by Goldfrapp’s "Ooh La La", and visually highlights some of the features of the iPhone 5S, including its much-lauded iSight camera and fingerprint-recognition home button.
Brand: iPhone 5S
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- AV Account Director (contract) PFJ £35000.00 - £43000.00 per annum, London
- Consumer Insight Manager Jarlett de Grouchy £32000 - £35000 per annum + Bonus + Benefits, London
- Digital Account Manager Dot-Gap £40k, Central London
- Head of Performance Dot-Gap £70k, Central London
- Ad Ops Executive Dot-Gap £22k, Central London
- Programmatic Account Director Dot-Gap £55k, Central London