Doctor Who brings back past Doctors for 50th anniversary episode trailer
Doctor Whos ranging from the original actor William Hartnell to the current Doctor Matt Smith feature in a blockbuster trailer that builds anticipation for a 50th anniversary special of Dr Who.
Doctor Who: 50th anniversary trailer features original actor William Hartnell
The YouTube trailer has hit almost 1m views after only two days for the trailer for the 23 November episode that will be broadcast simultaneously worldwide to a "record-breaking number of territories".
Brand: Doctor Who
Clients: Kerry Moss, acting head of marketing at BBC One:
Agency: Red Bee Media
Creatives: Charlie Mawer and Mina Patel
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Integrated Account Manager Dynamic New Alliances £25000.00 - £30000.00 per annum, London
- Brand Analyst, Social Media Hasson Associates £30,000 - £35,000, Central London
- Senior Insight Manager Jarlett de Grouchy £30000.00 - £40000.00 per annum + car allowance+ bonus, Berkshire
- Associate Director, Consumer Research Jarlett de Grouchy £38000.00 - £45000.00 per annum, Oxfordshire
- Senior Innovation Manager Ball & Hoolahan £58,000 per Car/ Car Allowance, South East
- Range and Merchandising Executive Ball & Hoolahan £33,000 per annum, London