VCCP scoops mobile payment launch task
Zapp, the mobile payments service, has appointed VCCP to create its launch campaign after a competitive pitch.
Zapp: VCCP scoops launch task
The agency won the multimillion-pound brief after a process that was handled by Zapp directly. M&C Saatchi also pitched for the business.
VCCP will develop Zapp’s brand strategy and first campaign ahead of its consumer launch in 2014, working closely with the brand’s other agencies, including Walker Media and the PR consultancy Capella.
Michael Sugden, the VCCP chief executive, said: "Zapp will be the catalyst for democratising m-commerce in Britain. This is one of the most exciting strategic and creative opportunities VCCP has worked on for a long time."
Zapp is a subsidiary of VocaLink, which also operates BACS, Direct Debit and the Link cash-machine network.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of Editorial Compliance Telegraph Media Group Competitive + excellent benefits, London
- board director > DIRECT RESPONSE EVANGELIST collectivo to £90k + bens, LONDON
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Brand Manager Amnesty International Secretariat £52,464, WC1X 0DW
- Senior CRM Planner Direct Recruitment £80,000 - £95,000, Central London
- Planner Direct Recruitment Up to 60k plus benefits, Central London