Skycig seeks agency for e-cigarette drive
Skycig, the electronic cigarette brand, is looking for an advertising agency.
Skycig: electronic cigarette brand seeks agency
It has approached shops directly, inviting them to pitch. Skycig was responsible for launching the UK’s first e-cigarette ad in January, created by Povey Sindall Media.
However, the market has since grown considerably, with Nielsen estimating the brands could spend £12 million on advertising this year.
Brands including 5 Colors, Ten Motives and E-Lites, as well as Skycig, have already fallen foul of the Advertising Standards Authority after they and Clearcast misinterpreted the BCAP code and did not make explicit what their ads were for.
Because of the controversial nature of the products, some agencies have refused to handle them.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Mobile Manager Ultimate Asset £35000 - £50000 per annum + excellent benefits, City of London
- International Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Senior Data Planner - Superb Agency - Soho - up to £50k Fill Recruitment Ltd to £50k + great benefits, Soho, London
- Marketing Studio Manager Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £38000 - £40000 per annum, Gloucestershire
- Strategic Alliances Manger, major RTB platform Ultimate Asset £35000 - £40000 per annum + +comm, London
- Head of Shopper Insights & Strategy Dynamic New Alliances £80000.00 - £100000.00 per annum + benefits, London