BBH and O&M triumph at Big Awards
Bartle Bogle Hegarty and Ogilvy & Mather dominated Campaign's Big Awards last night, claiming nearly half of the evening's haul of gold awards between them.
Refuge: BBH won golds in Direct, Film and Interactive for its work for the charity
Eleven agencies shared 23 golds overall, with BBH and O&M each winning five.
O&M’s Expedia work and 4Creative’s "meet the superhumans" campaign were the most-awarded of the night, winning four golds apiece.
4Creative’s work, promoting Channel 4’s coverage of the Paralympics, won two Film and two Integrated golds. O&M’s activity took gold in the Outdoor, Outdoor Campaign, Press and Press Campaign categories. The agency also landed gold for its "autotune" radio ad for Dove.
BBH’s "don’t cover it up" campaign for Refuge took gold in the Direct, Film and Interactive categories. The agency’s "Apollo" work for Lynx won a Film Campaign gold and its "Maggiemite" print ad for The Guardian was honoured in Press.
Google Creative Lab also had a successful night, taking two Interactive golds for its "jam with Chrome" activity.
Other agencies to win gold were Crispin Porter & Bogusky, Mother, DLKW Lowe, AIS London, Grey London and Wieden & Kennedy.
OgilvyOne’s work for the Royal Borough of Greenwich won an Outdoor gold and the Arden Award.
…and O&M also grabs two agency gongs
Ogilvy & Mather was named the "Big Agency 2013" in two of the seven categories at the Campaign Big Awards last night.
O&M was recognised in both the Press and Radio categories for work across Expedia, Dove, Philips, WWF and Amnesty International.
Bartle Bogle Hegarty, meanwhile, took the gong in the Film category, and 4Creative was honoured in Integrated.
Adam & Eve/DDB was named the Big Agency for Outdoor, while Google Creative Lab and OgilvyOne scooped the prize for Interactive and Direct respectively.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director - Top London Advertising Agency c£50k Fill Recruitment Ltd c£50k, Central London
- Marketing & Research Manager - $1.8b Global Publisher Recruitment Revolution Excellent Salary + Bonus Potential + Full Corporate Benefits Package, Chichester
- CRM Manager - Iconic London Brand Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment £40K-£60K + Benefits Package, Central London
- Senior Marketing & New Business Manager Dynamic New Alliances £32000.00 - £45000.00 per annum + Benefits, City of London
- Visual Merchandising Manager (Retail, Fashion, Creative, VM) Creative Recruitment £35000 - £40000 per annum + Negotiable, Hertfordshire
- Marketing Manager - Iconic London Brand Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment £50K-70K + Benefits Package, Central London