Disney calls review of EMEA media business
The Walt Disney Company has called a review of its EMEA media planning and buying account, currently held by Carat. The pitch is part of a strategic review of Disney's media agencies and is in its early stages.
Disney: Carat on alert
Carat won the consolidated Disney account in 2010 after a closed pitch against ZenithOptimedia.
In 2008, Disney split its account, then estimated to be worth £120 million, between Carat and ZenithOptimedia after a pan-European pitch. The company awarded
Disney Studios and Home Entertainment to Carat, while ZenithOptimedia was handed Disneyland Paris.
A Disney spokeswoman said: "The Walt Disney Company EMEA is conducting a strategic review of media agencies in the marketplace.
"This is not a reflection of the performance of Carat, with which we have a long-standing and successful relationship."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Planner - Internal Marketing Agency National Trust £36,000 - £44,000* per annum, Swindon, Wiltshire
- Campaign Planner - Internal Marketing Agency National Trust £27,916 - £32,500* per annum, Swindon, Wiltshire
- Assistant Marketing Strategy Manager Thorntons £Competitive + Benefits, Alfreton, Derbyshire
- Senior Marketing Director - 9-12 month FTC Comedy Central £competitive, Camden, London (Greater)
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £Excellent Salary Package , South East England / London (Greater)
- Innovation Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £48,000 + Car/Car Allowance, South East England