Disney calls review of EMEA media business
The Walt Disney Company has called a review of its EMEA media planning and buying account, currently held by Carat. The pitch is part of a strategic review of Disney's media agencies and is in its early stages.
Disney: Carat on alert
Carat won the consolidated Disney account in 2010 after a closed pitch against ZenithOptimedia.
In 2008, Disney split its account, then estimated to be worth £120 million, between Carat and ZenithOptimedia after a pan-European pitch. The company awarded
Disney Studios and Home Entertainment to Carat, while ZenithOptimedia was handed Disneyland Paris.
A Disney spokeswoman said: "The Walt Disney Company EMEA is conducting a strategic review of media agencies in the marketplace.
"This is not a reflection of the performance of Carat, with which we have a long-standing and successful relationship."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Creative Production Controller (Maternity Cover) Asthma UK £34,361 - £36,169, London (Central), London (Greater)
- MARKETING MANAGER - Fashion Success Digital negotiable, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Optimisation Manager / Ad & Campaign Operations Manager UCAS Up to £50,000 plus 30-days annual leave, bonus, flexible benefits & pension, London (Central), London (Greater) / Cheltenham, Gloucestershire
- Sponsorship Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head of Marketing - SyFy NBC Universal Competitive, London (Greater) / London (Central), London (Greater)