Disney calls review of EMEA media business
The Walt Disney Company has called a review of its EMEA media planning and buying account, currently held by Carat. The pitch is part of a strategic review of Disney's media agencies and is in its early stages.
Disney: Carat on alert
Carat won the consolidated Disney account in 2010 after a closed pitch against ZenithOptimedia.
In 2008, Disney split its account, then estimated to be worth £120 million, between Carat and ZenithOptimedia after a pan-European pitch. The company awarded
Disney Studios and Home Entertainment to Carat, while ZenithOptimedia was handed Disneyland Paris.
A Disney spokeswoman said: "The Walt Disney Company EMEA is conducting a strategic review of media agencies in the marketplace.
"This is not a reflection of the performance of Carat, with which we have a long-standing and successful relationship."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Brand Planner or Brand Strategist (called Insights Manager internally) Girl Hub. Competitive, Ethiopia (ET)
- Head of Marketing Operations - Fixed Term Contract 12 months NEST Corporation Competitve, London
- Brand Partnership Executive - GB Tourism Ireland £28,564 - £34,685 , London
- Head of Acquisition & Retention NEST Corporation Competitive, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Business Development Manager Forster c. £40k + benefits, London Bridge Station, London (Greater)
- PR Executive - Maternity Contract AF Selection £24,000 - £30,000, Worcestershire