Apple recruits Breaking Bad star for ode to new iPad Air
Apple has used the metaphor of a pencil to demonstrate the hidden "power" of its lightest and most technically advanced tablet yet, iPad Air.
Apple "Pencil" iPad Air by TBWAMedia Arts Lab
The camera zooms in on a pencil lying on a range of flat surfaces, with a voiceover by Breaking Bad actor Bryan Cranston stating, "It's an extremely simple tool, but also extremely powerful." At the end of the ad, a hand reaches behind the pencil to reveal an iPad Air.
Agency: TBWAMedia Arts Lab
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Insight Manager Jarlett de Grouchy £30000.00 - £40000.00 per annum + car allowance+ bonus, Berkshire
- Associate Director, Consumer Research Jarlett de Grouchy £38000.00 - £45000.00 per annum, Oxfordshire
- Senior Innovation Manager Ball & Hoolahan £58,000 per Car/ Car Allowance, South East
- Range and Merchandising Executive Ball & Hoolahan £33,000 per annum, London
- Global Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 per annum, London
- Global Brand Ambassador Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 per annum, London