Hottest virals: Jamal Edwards hits the streets with his Samsung Galaxy S4
The latest viral video hits from Samsung, Red Bull and Paddy Power.
Jamal Edwards: returning to his estate in Acton
Samsung - #OverToYou Jamal Edwards ft. Galaxy S4
YouTube entrepreneur Jamal Edwards is one of the ‘leading influencers’ signed up by Samsung to showcase its Galaxy S4 collection. The video, created by Cheil UK, shows the SBTV founder returning to his estate in Acton where he uses the S4’s dual camera function to film his friends MCing.
Red Bull Stratos - FULL POV - Multi-Angle + Mission Data
To mark the one year anniversary of the Red Bull Stratos ‘space jump’, the energy drink has released a new point-of-view video which allows viewers to "see through the eyes" of Felix Baumgartner during the breathtaking stunt.
Paddy Power – Ball of Shame
Those publicity-hungry folk down at Paddy Power are up to no good again. The tongue-in-cheek spot, by Crispin Porter + Bogusky, imagines a world where football players use tasers on those who cross them. Just to up the ante, the ad ends with QPR bad boy Joey Barton inexplicably tasering a tea lady.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director - Top London Advertising Agency c£50k Fill Recruitment Ltd c£50k, Central London
- Marketing & Research Manager - $1.8b Global Publisher Recruitment Revolution Excellent Salary + Bonus Potential + Full Corporate Benefits Package, Chichester
- CRM Manager - Iconic London Brand Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment £40K-£60K + Benefits Package, Central London
- Senior Marketing & New Business Manager Dynamic New Alliances £32000.00 - £45000.00 per annum + Benefits, City of London
- Visual Merchandising Manager (Retail, Fashion, Creative, VM) Creative Recruitment £35000 - £40000 per annum + Negotiable, Hertfordshire
- Marketing Manager - Iconic London Brand Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment £50K-70K + Benefits Package, Central London