Roy Jeans to leave Rapport
Roy Jeans, the global chief executive of Interpublic's outdoor agency Rapport, is leaving the company.
Roy Jeans: to leave IPG after 16 years
In July, Jeans, who was the chief executive of Rapport UK, was promoted to the global chief executive position, at the same time as IPG rebranded its US and Indian agencies as Rapport.
Jeans is leaving IPG after 16 years. Prior to moving to the group's outdoor specialist, which was itself rebranded from IPM in 2012, he was the managing director of Initiative UK and ran the agency's Unilever account across Europe.
Chris Marjoram will continue in his role as managing director of Rapport UK. Jeans' chief executive position will not be replaced.
In the UK, Rapport works on the outdoor media planning and buying for the clients of sister agencies Initiative and UM, as well as direct appointments such as BSkyB.Follow @MaisieMcCabe
This article was first published on mediaweek.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director Dot-Gap £45k, Central London
- Digital Strategist Dot-Gap £50k, Central London
- Decision Sciences Analyst Dot-Gap £35k, London
- Digital Media Manager Dot-Gap £35k, Central London
- Head of Display Dot-Gap £75k, Central London
- Integrated Account Manager Dynamic New Alliances £25000.00 - £30000.00 per annum, London