Steven Gerrard and Spock star in Xbox One launch campaign
Liverpool FC stalwart Steven Gerrard and Star Trek's Spock star in the global launch campaign for the Xbox One console with activity that invites fans to "enter a new generation of games and entertainment".
The creative highlights characters and content from games, sports, movies and TV shows that are part of Xbox One proposition and was directed by Oscar nominated director Bryan Buckley.
Client: Robert Matthews, general manager of consumer marketing at Xbox
Agency: Crispin Porter + Bogusky
Creatives: Alex Lea, Avital Pinchevsky, Michael Raso, Matt Elhardt
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director - Top London Advertising Agency c£50k Fill Recruitment Ltd c£50k, Central London
- PR Account Director Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £40000 per annum, Birmingham
- HEAD OF DIGITAL SALES Success Digital £Competitive Salary + Bonus Scheme, Manchester
- PPC Manager Better Placed Recruitment £35000 - £50000 per annum + Benefits, North West England
- Email Marketing Executive - Fashion - £30k 24 Seven Inc Up to £30,000, West London
- Qualitative Research Managers URGENT Stopgap £50000 per annum, London