Cisco Systems kicks off global CRM review
Cisco Systems, the internet network provider, has kicked off a global CRM review.
OgilvyOne worked on the CRM business in the UK until 2012, when Cisco shifted its global ad account from Ogilvy Group to Goodby,Silverstein & Partners, the full-service agency based in San Francisco.
It is not known how advanced the process is, but agencies based in the UK and the US have been contacted. Cisco did not respond to requests for comment.
In 2001, Cisco appointed the London-based Agency Republic to an online and offline UK CRM brief, then valued at £3.5 million.
The company provides software and hardware for business networking, such as conferencing phones, cloud management, routers, switches and security systems.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £68,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Media Business Director PFJ £70000.00 - £90000 per annum, London
- PERFORMANCE PLANNING DIRECTOR - MOBILE BRAND! Ultimate Asset £45000 - £60000 per annum + Benefits, London
- Mid Weight Graphic Designer - Consumer agency JEFFERSON £28-35k plus benefits, SE Surrey
- Category Insight Manager - 12 mths contract Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment c.£50K-£56K + Benefits + Generous Bonus, Herts/North of London
- Senior Digital Delivery Manager Harvey Nash £55000 per annum + package, Nottingham