Cisco Systems kicks off global CRM review
Cisco Systems, the internet network provider, has kicked off a global CRM review.
OgilvyOne worked on the CRM business in the UK until 2012, when Cisco shifted its global ad account from Ogilvy Group to Goodby,Silverstein & Partners, the full-service agency based in San Francisco.
It is not known how advanced the process is, but agencies based in the UK and the US have been contacted. Cisco did not respond to requests for comment.
In 2001, Cisco appointed the London-based Agency Republic to an online and offline UK CRM brief, then valued at £3.5 million.
The company provides software and hardware for business networking, such as conferencing phones, cloud management, routers, switches and security systems.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of Digital Operations Macmillan Cancer Support £50,000 - £55,000 +Benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Content Marketing and SEO Manager Lynda Up to £40,000, Central London
- Digital Delivery Manager Cancer Research UK £35000 per annum + + excellent benefits, London
- BTL AGENCY ACCOUNT HANDLERS - integrated, shopper, sales promotion, retail, digital Judi Patton £22K-£55K, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater) / London (North), London (Gr...
- Senior Account Manager The Great & The Good £35000 - £40000 per annum + great benefits , London
- Client Partner The Great & The Good £80000 - £90000 per annum + significant benefits, London