Cisco Systems kicks off global CRM review
Cisco Systems, the internet network provider, has kicked off a global CRM review.
OgilvyOne worked on the CRM business in the UK until 2012, when Cisco shifted its global ad account from Ogilvy Group to Goodby,Silverstein & Partners, the full-service agency based in San Francisco.
It is not known how advanced the process is, but agencies based in the UK and the US have been contacted. Cisco did not respond to requests for comment.
In 2001, Cisco appointed the London-based Agency Republic to an online and offline UK CRM brief, then valued at £3.5 million.
The company provides software and hardware for business networking, such as conferencing phones, cloud management, routers, switches and security systems.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of Engagement Planning (UK) BespokeHR £80,000 - £85,000, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head of Marketing and Communications Alexandra Palace Trading £40,000 + bonus + benefits, London (Greater)
- Senior Account Manager Ice (London) Ltd Competitive Salary dependent on experience, Windsor, Berkshire
- Interim Head of Brand The Rank Group To attract the right person!, Maidenhead, Berkshire
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Retail - London/Greater London - Salary depending on experience Judi Patton depending on experience, Hertfordshire / London (Greater) / London (North), London (Greater) / London (South), London (Gre...
- Web Project Manager (Part-time) Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment Competitive daily rate, London (Central), London (Greater)