Agencies line up for South African Tourism
South African Tourism has issued a tender for its global advertising, digital and media planning and buying activity.
The body said it is looking for "innovative agencies/service providers" to help it make a "quantum leap forward" through the development and execution of a fully integrated marketing effort over the next five years.
UM won the estimated £20 million global media account for South African Tourism in January 2011.
Ogilvy & Mather has worked on the organisation’s advertising in the past.
The tender is split into four parts: formulating a global marketing business strategy for 2015-2020; the buying and placement of media; execution; and providing an online solution or platform.
The execution section of the brief is divided into above-the-line advertising, below-the-line advertising, PR, digital, mobile, content and social media.
South African Tourism aborted an attempt to hire a UK digital agency in March.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £Excellent Salary Package , South East England / London (Greater)
- Digital Marketing Specialist Colyer London £25000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Brand Manager Diageo Great reward package for great talent, Amsterdam / Dublin / Madrid / London (Greater)
- Digital Display Executive (fashion e-commerce) Farfetch Competitive + bonus + benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Campaign Marketing Manager EMAP Competitive + Bonus, London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater)
- Search Marketing Manager - International Markets Search Laboratory £24,000 - £30,000 per annum + benefits , Yorkshire and the Humber / North Yorkshire / West Yorkshire / Harrogate, North Yorkshire / Leeds,...