Agencies line up for South African Tourism
South African Tourism has issued a tender for its global advertising, digital and media planning and buying activity.
The body said it is looking for "innovative agencies/service providers" to help it make a "quantum leap forward" through the development and execution of a fully integrated marketing effort over the next five years.
UM won the estimated £20 million global media account for South African Tourism in January 2011.
Ogilvy & Mather has worked on the organisation’s advertising in the past.
The tender is split into four parts: formulating a global marketing business strategy for 2015-2020; the buying and placement of media; execution; and providing an online solution or platform.
The execution section of the brief is divided into above-the-line advertising, below-the-line advertising, PR, digital, mobile, content and social media.
South African Tourism aborted an attempt to hire a UK digital agency in March.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Manager Fidelity Worldwide Investment Dependent on Experience, Surrey
- Marketing & Communications Executive AF Selection Up to £25,000, Derbyshire
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £40,000 + Car/ Car Allowance, South East England
- Senior Designer Gabriele Skelton Ã‚£40000 per annum, City of London
- Creative Director, PR Agency, London Office + Great Benefits Fleishman-Hillard Up to £100,000, dep on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £50k Judi Patton £40k-£50k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)