Agencies line up for South African Tourism
South African Tourism has issued a tender for its global advertising, digital and media planning and buying activity.
The body said it is looking for "innovative agencies/service providers" to help it make a "quantum leap forward" through the development and execution of a fully integrated marketing effort over the next five years.
UM won the estimated £20 million global media account for South African Tourism in January 2011.
Ogilvy & Mather has worked on the organisation’s advertising in the past.
The tender is split into four parts: formulating a global marketing business strategy for 2015-2020; the buying and placement of media; execution; and providing an online solution or platform.
The execution section of the brief is divided into above-the-line advertising, below-the-line advertising, PR, digital, mobile, content and social media.
South African Tourism aborted an attempt to hire a UK digital agency in March.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Commercial Head of Branded Content-Established Digital Business Ultimate Asset £65000 - £76000 per annum + bonus and huge benefits , London
- PPC Senior Executive - Big Brand - PPC Ultimate Asset £23000 - £28000 per annum + Amazing Benefits, London
- Graphic Designer:(Fashion,Retail,Conceptual,Print, Digital) Creative Recruitment £23000 - £30000 per annum, London
- Paid Media Account Manager - Paid Search PPC - Agency Leader Ultimate Asset £28000 - £38000 per annum + Amazing Benefits, London
- PR Senior Account Manager Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £26000 - £33000 per annum, Manchester
- Biddable Paid Social Manager - Paid Media - FMCG Client Ultimate Asset £30000 - £40000 per annum + Amazing Benefits, London