Agencies line up for South African Tourism
South African Tourism has issued a tender for its global advertising, digital and media planning and buying activity.
The body said it is looking for "innovative agencies/service providers" to help it make a "quantum leap forward" through the development and execution of a fully integrated marketing effort over the next five years.
UM won the estimated £20 million global media account for South African Tourism in January 2011.
Ogilvy & Mather has worked on the organisation’s advertising in the past.
The tender is split into four parts: formulating a global marketing business strategy for 2015-2020; the buying and placement of media; execution; and providing an online solution or platform.
The execution section of the brief is divided into above-the-line advertising, below-the-line advertising, PR, digital, mobile, content and social media.
South African Tourism aborted an attempt to hire a UK digital agency in March.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Fundraising Development Officer Comic Relief From £35,000pa, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Digital Operations Manager Tottenham Hotspur Football Club Up to £55,000 + Bonus, North London
- Senior Digital Creative Manager UCAS £comp + 25-days leave, flexible benefits and other fringe benefits, including Xmas closure , Cheltenham, Gloucestershire
- Consumer Activation Controller Mast-Jaegermeister UK Limited Salary depending on experience. Additional bonus, pension, BUPA, life assurance, 25 days' holiday., Camberley, Surrey
- PR Manager AF Selection £25,000 - £35,000 + Benefits, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £45k Judi Patton £40k-£45k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)