The Corner captures Beagle Street ad brief
BGL Group, the owner of Comparethemarket.com, has appointed The Corner to work on its Beagle Street brand after a pitch.
Beagle Street: life-insurance brand hands ad brief to The Corner
The Corner saw off competition from 18 Feet & Rising, Hello People and Lucky Generals to land the account in a process run by AAR.
The agency will be tasked with creating the first above-the-line campaign for the life-insurance brand, which launched in 2012. Activity, which is expected to comprise TV, digital and print executions, will aim to increase awareness and sales.
Matthew Gledhill, Beagle Street’s managing director, said: "The Corner won against some stiff competition. The team immediately understood us strategically and nailed the creative challenge with work that we are excited about taking straight to market."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Fundraising Development Officer Comic Relief From £35,000pa, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Digital Creative Manager UCAS £comp + 25-days leave, flexible benefits and other fringe benefits, including Xmas closure , Cheltenham, Gloucestershire
- Digital Media Manager Save the Children £37,000 + Benefits, London (Greater)
- Consumer Activation Controller Mast-Jaegermeister UK Limited Salary depending on experience. Additional bonus, pension, BUPA, life assurance, 25 days' holiday., Camberley, Surrey
- PR Manager AF Selection £25,000 - £35,000 + Benefits, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £45k Judi Patton £40k-£45k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)