The Corner captures Beagle Street ad brief
BGL Group, the owner of Comparethemarket.com, has appointed The Corner to work on its Beagle Street brand after a pitch.
Beagle Street: life-insurance brand hands ad brief to The Corner
The Corner saw off competition from 18 Feet & Rising, Hello People and Lucky Generals to land the account in a process run by AAR.
The agency will be tasked with creating the first above-the-line campaign for the life-insurance brand, which launched in 2012. Activity, which is expected to comprise TV, digital and print executions, will aim to increase awareness and sales.
Matthew Gledhill, Beagle Street’s managing director, said: "The Corner won against some stiff competition. The team immediately understood us strategically and nailed the creative challenge with work that we are excited about taking straight to market."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- SHOPPER MARKETING ACCOUNT HANDLERS - London agencies - £38k-55k (perm & freelance) Judi Patton £28-£55k- plus bonus and benefits, London
- head of new business > #1 DIGITAL & CONTENT AGENCY collectivo £60k-£80k plus agency bens, Central London
- Account Director Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 per annum, London
- Senior Account Manager - [Retail / Digital] - Superb agency! £35k - £39k Fill Recruitment Ltd £35k - £39k + bonus & benefits, Central London
- Marketing Manager - FMCG - London or Home counties Stonor £45,000 - £55,000 dependent on experience , London, Essex, Bucks or Oxon
- Creative Director The Marketing Practice Up to £120k dependant on experience , East Hendred, near to Didcot in Oxfordshire