The Corner captures Beagle Street ad brief
BGL Group, the owner of Comparethemarket.com, has appointed The Corner to work on its Beagle Street brand after a pitch.
Beagle Street: life-insurance brand hands ad brief to The Corner
The Corner saw off competition from 18 Feet & Rising, Hello People and Lucky Generals to land the account in a process run by AAR.
The agency will be tasked with creating the first above-the-line campaign for the life-insurance brand, which launched in 2012. Activity, which is expected to comprise TV, digital and print executions, will aim to increase awareness and sales.
Matthew Gledhill, Beagle Street’s managing director, said: "The Corner won against some stiff competition. The team immediately understood us strategically and nailed the creative challenge with work that we are excited about taking straight to market."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £68,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Project Manager / Account Manager Story Recruitment £30-38k dep on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Business Director Direct Recruitment £80,000 + Bens, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Account Manager Direct Recruitment £28,000 - £32,000, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Account Director Direct Recruitment £45,000, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Account Manager Direct Recruitment £32,000 +, London (Central), London (Greater)