The Corner captures Beagle Street ad brief
BGL Group, the owner of Comparethemarket.com, has appointed The Corner to work on its Beagle Street brand after a pitch.
Beagle Street: life-insurance brand hands ad brief to The Corner
The Corner saw off competition from 18 Feet & Rising, Hello People and Lucky Generals to land the account in a process run by AAR.
The agency will be tasked with creating the first above-the-line campaign for the life-insurance brand, which launched in 2012. Activity, which is expected to comprise TV, digital and print executions, will aim to increase awareness and sales.
Matthew Gledhill, Beagle Street’s managing director, said: "The Corner won against some stiff competition. The team immediately understood us strategically and nailed the creative challenge with work that we are excited about taking straight to market."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Creative Production Controller (Maternity Cover) Asthma UK £34,361 - £36,169, London (Central), London (Greater)
- MARKETING MANAGER - Fashion Success Digital negotiable, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Optimisation Manager / Ad & Campaign Operations Manager UCAS Up to £50,000 plus 30-days annual leave, bonus, flexible benefits & pension, London (Central), London (Greater) / Cheltenham, Gloucestershire
- Sponsorship Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head of Marketing - SyFy NBC Universal Competitive, London (Greater) / London (Central), London (Greater)