The FT approaches agencies with social brief
The Financial Times is in the early stages of discussing a social media brief with agencies, for a campaign to promote its FT Weekend subscription.
Financial Times: seeks agency to promote FT Weekend subscriptions (photo: Adeel Halim)
The FT is discussing initial ideas with agencies, in a process that may or may not lead to a pitch.
The campaign will aim to push the FT’s Weekend subscription package, which offers access to online coverage on the website FT.com, plus the print FT newspaper and accompanying magazine at the weekend.
The work is expected to launch in Q1 next year.
Adam & Eve/DDB, the FT’s global creative agency, has been approached with the brief. The social brief is separate too and will not affect A&E/DDB’s relationship with the newspaper brand.
Catherine Jacklin, the director of global brand and b2b marketing at The Financial Times, said: "We continue to work with Adam & Eve/DDB as our global creative agency, as well as specialist agencies on a campaign basis.
"We have not instructed any other agencies to pitch for [the global creative] business."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Commercial Manager Business Centric Services Group Up to £45,000 per annum + benefits, Old Street
- Head of Marketing Operations - Fixed Term Contract 12 months NEST Corporation Competitve, London
- Senior Account Manager / First Time Account Director Content is King £35k - £45k per annum dependent on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head of Acquisition & Retention NEST Corporation Competitive, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Group Account Director - Experiential Agency The Great & The Good £70,000 - £75,000 per annum, London
- Category Manager - Herbs, Spices & Ready Mixes McCormick Ltd £ Competitive + Benefits , Haddenham, Aylesbury