Mindshare wins AS Watson UK and Ireland media account
Mindshare has won the UK and Ireland media account for health and beauty AS Watson, which includes the media planning and buying for Superdrug and The Perfume Shop, from incumbent ZenithOptimedia.
Superdrug: Mindshare picks up the media planning brief
Mindshare will handle the group's £3 million planning and buying activity from December 2013.
Superdrug is Britain's second largest beauty and health retailer with more than 900 stores in the UK and Ireland. The Perfume Shop, the specialist perfume retailer, has both separate shops and concessions within Superdrug stores.
Mark Creighton, chief executive of Mindshare, said: "This win will boost Mindshare’s credentials in retail where we already have a strong client base including Argos, TK Maxx and Homebase."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Manager Fidelity Worldwide Investment Dependent on Experience, Surrey
- Marketing & Communications Executive AF Selection Up to £25,000, Derbyshire
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £40,000 + Car/ Car Allowance, South East England
- Senior Designer Gabriele Skelton Ã‚£40000 per annum, City of London
- Creative Director, PR Agency, London Office + Great Benefits Fleishman-Hillard Up to £100,000, dep on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £50k Judi Patton £40k-£50k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)