Mindshare wins AS Watson UK and Ireland media account
Mindshare has won the UK and Ireland media account for health and beauty AS Watson, which includes the media planning and buying for Superdrug and The Perfume Shop, from incumbent ZenithOptimedia.
Superdrug: Mindshare picks up the media planning brief
Mindshare will handle the group's £3 million planning and buying activity from December 2013.
Superdrug is Britain's second largest beauty and health retailer with more than 900 stores in the UK and Ireland. The Perfume Shop, the specialist perfume retailer, has both separate shops and concessions within Superdrug stores.
Mark Creighton, chief executive of Mindshare, said: "This win will boost Mindshare’s credentials in retail where we already have a strong client base including Argos, TK Maxx and Homebase."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Data Journalist PRISM Highly Competitive, London
- Head of New Media Department for Work and Pensions Salary £60,030 to £72,880., Westminster
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £45,000 per annum, London (Greater)
- Shopper Insights Manager PepsiCo negotiable, Theale
- CMI Director Ball & Hoolahan £95,000 + Car/Car Allowance , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Assistant Marketing Strategy Manager Thorntons £Competitive + Benefits, Alfreton, Derbyshire