Mindshare wins AS Watson UK and Ireland media account
Mindshare has won the UK and Ireland media account for health and beauty AS Watson, which includes the media planning and buying for Superdrug and The Perfume Shop, from incumbent ZenithOptimedia.
Superdrug: Mindshare picks up the media planning brief
Mindshare will handle the group's £3 million planning and buying activity from December 2013.
Superdrug is Britain's second largest beauty and health retailer with more than 900 stores in the UK and Ireland. The Perfume Shop, the specialist perfume retailer, has both separate shops and concessions within Superdrug stores.
Mark Creighton, chief executive of Mindshare, said: "This win will boost Mindshare’s credentials in retail where we already have a strong client base including Argos, TK Maxx and Homebase."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Creative Production Controller (Maternity Cover) Asthma UK £34,361 - £36,169, London (Central), London (Greater)
- MARKETING MANAGER - Fashion Success Digital negotiable, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Optimisation Manager / Ad & Campaign Operations Manager UCAS Up to £50,000 plus 30-days annual leave, bonus, flexible benefits & pension, London (Central), London (Greater) / Cheltenham, Gloucestershire
- Sponsorship Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head of Marketing - SyFy NBC Universal Competitive, London (Greater) / London (Central), London (Greater)