1&1 Media moves £7m account to Walker Media
1&1 Media, the website services company, has moved its £7 million media "screen" planning and buying business into Walker Media from Mindshare.
1&1 Media: website services group moves its screen media account to Walker Media
Walker Media is now buying the company’s screen media, including TV, video on demand and digital display. The M&C Saatchi agency combined its TV and digital display teams in early 2012.
1&1 Media offers services such as website templates, domain names, hosting and e-commerce to companies wanting to build their online presence.
A1 Marketing, the in-house agency of 1&1 Media’s parent group United Internet, buys all its own media in its home market of Germany, as well as search for all territories.
1&1 Media spent £7 million on TV in 2012, according to Nielsen. It also spent £1 million on press in 2012 but sources said it has not spent any money on press this year.
Simon Davis, the chief executive of Walker Media, said: "1&1 is an incredible fast-growth success story and we’re pleased to be working with them as they expand their proposition in 2014."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Data Journalist PRISM Highly Competitive, London
- Head of New Media Department for Work and Pensions Salary £60,030 to £72,880., Westminster
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £45,000 per annum, London (Greater)
- Shopper Insights Manager PepsiCo negotiable, Theale
- CMI Director Ball & Hoolahan £95,000 + Car/Car Allowance , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Assistant Marketing Strategy Manager Thorntons £Competitive + Benefits, Alfreton, Derbyshire