Ogilvy and SapientNitro appointed to Govt digital services roster
SapientNitro, Poke London, Ogilvy Group, AnalogFolk and Albion are among 183 companies that have been placed on the Government's new framework for building digital public services.
Ogilvy Group: among the companies placed on the Government's digital services roster
Tribal Worldwide London, under the name DDB UK, Kindred and Grand Union were also placed on the digital services roster announced by the Cabinet Office last week, after a tender was issued in July.
The chosen agencies will work to build digital public services which are "digital by default", in line with the Government Digital Strategy, which aims to make digital services simple to use and cost effective.
Agencies on the 183-strong roster will be used to create digital projects around the UK, including buying, designing, building and delivering. The review began in July.
The framework was put together by the Government Procurement Service and the Government Digital Service, and will be offered as a managed service to central government departments for the first time.
More than a third of the companies on the list have never worked with the Government before, and more than two-thirds are SMEs.
Francis Maude, the minister for the Cabinet Office, said: "We want to have a highly competitive market for government business, access to innovation, and to drive growth by working with businesses of all sizes. That’s how we will deliver world-leading digital public services and build a stronger economy.
"The digital services framework shows how we are levelling the playing field for government contracts and living up to our ambition to support growth by giving opportunities to new entrants and smaller suppliers who can deliver innovative, cost-effective solutions based on user need."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Brand Manager Clipper Ventures Circa £40k - dependent on experience, South East England / South West England / Gosport, Hampshire
- Commercial Market Analyst UCAS c.£35,000 , Cheltenham, Gloucestershire
- Customer Insight Manager Tottenham Hotspur Between £40,000-£45,000 per annum + benefits (dependant on experience), London (North), London (Greater)
- Creative Production Controller (Maternity Cover) Asthma UK £34,361 - £36,169, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Sponsorship Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Digital Executive Innesco £20k-26k, London (Greater) / London (Central), London (Greater) / London (City of), London (Greater)