Coca-Cola hires Cheil UK for multi-channel brief
Coca-Cola has appointed Cheil UK to develop a multi-channel brief promote its "happiness" proposition after a competitive pitch against undisclosed agencies.
Coca-Cola: appoints Cheil UK to create multi-channel strategy
The awarding of the brief means that Cheil UK now becomes part of the creative roster for the world’s largest soft drinks company, which includes Leo Burnett, Publicis and BETC, among others.
The agency will now work with Coca-Cola GB to devise and implement a strategy aimed at re-establishing the soft drink as the number one impulse brand in its market.
Hugh Edmondson, the commercial development manager at Coca-Cola GB, said: "The Cheil UK team really demonstrated its innate expertise in creating seamless cross-platform experiences to win the work.
"We’re looking forward to rolling out work that engages people and drives our impulse share."
Activity will target all impulse outlets including convenience stores, multiple retail chains and restaurants. The first campaign through Cheil UK is expected to commence in early 2014.
Matt Pye, the chief operating officer at Cheil UK, said: "Working with a brand that has the stature of Coca-Cola, on an integrated brief, plays to our strengths and we’re looking forward to delivering work that moves the brand and the impulse category forward."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Account Manager Ice (London) Ltd Competitive Salary dependent on experience, Windsor, Berkshire
- Data Journalist PRISM Highly Competitive, London
- Shopper Insights Manager PepsiCo negotiable, Theale
- CMI Director Ball & Hoolahan £95,000 + Car/Car Allowance , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Digital Account Director Illustrated London News Ltd. Depending on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Marketing Executive, Acquisition - The Times & Sunday Times News UK Competitive, London