Nike conjures Brazilian footballers' unique style for World Cup ambush ad
Nike is seeking to associate itself with next year's World Cup in Brazil, despite not being an official sponsor, with an ad that showcases the host's unique style of play way of seeing the game.
The film aims to bring to life what is in each player’s mind as they play, and football fans are being encouraged to participate by sharing silhouettes of themselves on social media and customising T-shirts at Nike.com.
Client: Davide Grasso, chief marketing officer at Nike
Agency: Wieden+Kennedy São Paulo
Creatives: Icaro Doria and Guillermo Vega
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Business Development Executive Bullfrog Digital LTD Up to £30k + Commission and benifits, Shoreditch
- Head of Strategy, Insight & External Relations London & Partners COMPETITIVE + PRP + BENEFITS, London Bridge
- Senior Account Manager Hot Cow Between £32,000 - £35,000 with discretionary bonuses., Near Chiswick Business Park, a fun and vibrant location to work with events, a lake and bars.
- Project Manager - Integrated / Digital - Superb London Agency Fill Recruitment Ltd £40k - £50k plus bonus and superb benefits!, Central London
- Designer (Packaging, Brochure, POS, Retouching) Creative Recruitment £20000 - £24000 per annum, London
- Graphic Designer (Branding, Marketing, POS, Packaging) Creative Recruitment £20000 - £24000 per annum, London