Nike conjures Brazilian footballers' unique style for World Cup ambush ad
Nike is seeking to associate itself with next year's World Cup in Brazil, despite not being an official sponsor, with an ad that showcases the host's unique style of play way of seeing the game.
The film aims to bring to life what is in each player’s mind as they play, and football fans are being encouraged to participate by sharing silhouettes of themselves on social media and customising T-shirts at Nike.com.
Client: Davide Grasso, chief marketing officer at Nike
Agency: Wieden+Kennedy São Paulo
Creatives: Icaro Doria and Guillermo Vega
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £68,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Marketing Manager Nu Creative Talent £26500.00 - £33000.00 per annum + excellent benefits, Hertfordshire
- Midweight-Senior Creative Team Major Players £50000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Communications Executive Haymarket Media Group Dependant on Experience, Teddington, London (Greater)
- Product Designer / Engineer Nu Creative Talent £30000.00 - £40000.00 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Analytics & Insights Manager, top agency in Mancheseter Perfect Marketing People To £38k, Manchester, Greater Manchester