Nike conjures Brazilian footballers' unique style for World Cup ambush ad
Nike is seeking to associate itself with next year's World Cup in Brazil, despite not being an official sponsor, with an ad that showcases the host's unique style of play way of seeing the game.
The film aims to bring to life what is in each player’s mind as they play, and football fans are being encouraged to participate by sharing silhouettes of themselves on social media and customising T-shirts at Nike.com.
Client: Davide Grasso, chief marketing officer at Nike
Agency: Wieden+Kennedy São Paulo
Creatives: Icaro Doria and Guillermo Vega
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- SENIOR DIGITAL PLANNER - INTEGRATED AGENCY Live Recruitment £50000 - £70000 per annum, City of London
- Digital Marketing Manager - Ardington Ltd Ball & Hoolahan £Competitive Salary Package, South East
- Brand Activation Manager Ball & Hoolahan £36,000 + Car/Car Allowance, South East
- Marketing Manager - Inbound Tourism - Dubai Based MCG Associates Tax Free Competitive Package, Dubai, UAE
- Senior Account Manager - Saudi Arabia - PR MCG Associates Tax Free Package, Riyadh. KSA
- Digital Advertising Manager - High End Lifestyle Ultimate Asset £43000 - £50000 per annum + commission & excellent benefits, London