Mr President adds Thea Hamrén to creative team
Mr President has hired Thea Hamrén, an associate creative director at DigitasLBi, as a creative.
Laura Jordan Bambach: executive creative director at Mr President
She will work at the EDC-backed digital agency on clients including William Hill and Bacardi. She joins the newly appointed executive creative director, and fellow former LBi creative, Laura Jordan Bambach.
Hamrén, a conceptual creative at LBi since September 2010, was promoted to the position of associate creative director in February.. She worked on the development of DigitasLBi’s unicorn branding.
She has worked on brands including Sony Mobile, The Guardian and Macmillan Cancer Support.
Jordan Bambach said: "Thea is an exceptionally gifted creative. A rare talent who can put her hand to anything, from beautiful storytelling to events to cutting-edge technology."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Online Sales Manager Ultimate Asset £25000 - £35000 per annum + Excellent Commission Potential, London
- Agency Sales Manager Ultimate Asset £23000 - £27000 per annum + Amazing benefits, London
- Agency Account Manager Ultimate Asset £27000 - £30000 per annum + Excellent Commission Potential, London
- Account Managers and Executives Needed Ultimate Asset £23000 - £25000 per annum + Excellent Benefits, London
- Commercial Head of Branded Content-Established Digital Business Ultimate Asset £65000 - £76000 per annum + bonus and huge benefits , London
- PPC Senior Executive - Big Brand - PPC Ultimate Asset £23000 - £28000 per annum + Amazing Benefits, London