Mr President adds Thea Hamrén to creative team
Mr President has hired Thea Hamrén, an associate creative director at DigitasLBi, as a creative.
Laura Jordan Bambach: executive creative director at Mr President
She will work at the EDC-backed digital agency on clients including William Hill and Bacardi. She joins the newly appointed executive creative director, and fellow former LBi creative, Laura Jordan Bambach.
Hamrén, a conceptual creative at LBi since September 2010, was promoted to the position of associate creative director in February.. She worked on the development of DigitasLBi’s unicorn branding.
She has worked on brands including Sony Mobile, The Guardian and Macmillan Cancer Support.
Jordan Bambach said: "Thea is an exceptionally gifted creative. A rare talent who can put her hand to anything, from beautiful storytelling to events to cutting-edge technology."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Business Development Executive Bullfrog Digital LTD Up to £30k + Commission and benifits, Shoreditch
- Head of Strategy, Insight & External Relations London & Partners COMPETITIVE + PRP + BENEFITS, London Bridge
- Senior Account Manager Hot Cow Between £32,000 - £35,000 with discretionary bonuses., Near Chiswick Business Park, a fun and vibrant location to work with events, a lake and bars.
- Project Manager - Integrated / Digital - Superb London Agency Fill Recruitment Ltd £40k - £50k plus bonus and superb benefits!, Central London
- Retail Marketing Manager EMEA Callaway Golf Europe Ltd circa £50,000 pa plus benefits, based in Chessington, Surrey
- Client-side PPC / SEM executive - £25K - Central London Digital Gurus £23000 - £28000 per annum + benefits, City of London