Turkish Airlines plots selfie sensation with #kobevsmessi ad
Argentine football sensation Lionel Messi and basketball legend Kobe Bryant last competed over the quality of their ball skills - this time it all comes down to who can take the most impressive selfie.
Turkish Airlines: latest ad stars Kobe Bryant Lionel Messi
Turkish Airlines is hoping to capitalise on the word of the year with an ad featuring the sportsmen taking ever-more ambitious selfies with sharks, lions and up mountains. However, it will have to go some to beat its previous ad, which has been seen over 105 million times on YouTube.
Brand: Turkish Airlines
Client: Faruk Cizmecioglu, chief marketing officer at Turkish Airlines
Agency: CP + B
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Digital Advertising Manager - High End Lifestyle Ultimate Asset £43000 - £50000 per annum + commission & excellent benefits, London
- Media Exec - Leading Media Agency - Mobile Sector Ultimate Asset £22000 - £26000 per annum + Amazing Benefits, London
- Biddable Paid Social Senior Executive - Top 10 Agency Ultimate Asset £25000 - £30000 per annum + Amazing Benefits, London
- Account handler ready for an immediate start? Freelance, Contract or Temp to Perm? Barker Graves Up to £250/day, central london
- Are you a Freelance AM, SAM or AD in a UK creative agency? We need you! Day rates £150 - £250 a day! Barker Graves Up to £250/day, Central London
- Freelance Account Manager? We need you now! Exciting accounts and excellent rates up to £170 a day. Barker Graves Up to £170/day, central London