Turkish Airlines plots selfie sensation with #kobevsmessi ad
Argentine football sensation Lionel Messi and basketball legend Kobe Bryant last competed over the quality of their ball skills - this time it all comes down to who can take the most impressive selfie.
Turkish Airlines: latest ad stars Kobe Bryant Lionel Messi
Turkish Airlines is hoping to capitalise on the word of the year with an ad featuring the sportsmen taking ever-more ambitious selfies with sharks, lions and up mountains. However, it will have to go some to beat its previous ad, which has been seen over 105 million times on YouTube.
Brand: Turkish Airlines
Client: Faruk Cizmecioglu, chief marketing officer at Turkish Airlines
Agency: CP + B
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Business Development Executive Bullfrog Digital LTD Up to £30k + Commission and benifits, Shoreditch
- Head of Strategy, Insight & External Relations London & Partners COMPETITIVE + PRP + BENEFITS, London Bridge
- Senior Account Manager Hot Cow Between £32,000 - £35,000 with discretionary bonuses., Near Chiswick Business Park, a fun and vibrant location to work with events, a lake and bars.
- Project Manager - Integrated / Digital - Superb London Agency Fill Recruitment Ltd £40k - £50k plus bonus and superb benefits!, Central London
- PPC Executive - Leading Digital Marketing Agency Ultimate Asset £23000 - £28000 per annum + Amazing Benefits, London
- Account Director - FMCG & Retail to £55k Network Career Consultants £48000 - £55000 per annum, City of London