Turkish Airlines plots selfie sensation with #kobevsmessi ad
Argentine football sensation Lionel Messi and basketball legend Kobe Bryant last competed over the quality of their ball skills - this time it all comes down to who can take the most impressive selfie.
Turkish Airlines: latest ad stars Kobe Bryant Lionel Messi
Turkish Airlines is hoping to capitalise on the word of the year with an ad featuring the sportsmen taking ever-more ambitious selfies with sharks, lions and up mountains. However, it will have to go some to beat its previous ad, which has been seen over 105 million times on YouTube.
Brand: Turkish Airlines
Client: Faruk Cizmecioglu, chief marketing officer at Turkish Airlines
Agency: CP + B
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £68,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Senior Digital Delivery Manager Harvey Nash £55000 per annum + package, Nottingham
- Assistant Buyer - Global Tech Brand Aquent Up to £49,000 Dependent on Skills and experience, London
- Senior Digital Operations Manager Harvey Nash £50000 per annum + package, Nottingham
- Marketing Executive Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £25000 - £30000 per annum, Benefits: Benefits, London
- Marketing Executive Ninesharp £25000 - £27000 per annum, Southampton