Andy Duncan named AA president
Andy Duncan, the managing director of Camelot UK Lotteries, will be the next president of the Advertising Association. He succeeds the BT Group chief executive, Gavin Patterson.
Duncan: former C4 chief
Duncan, a former Channel 4 chief executive, will work alongside the AA’s chairman, Cilla Snowball, and chief executive, Tim Lefroy, to promote the benefits of advertising to the economy.
Snowball said: "Gavin has overseen a step-change in the AA’s reach and influence. It’s a tough act to follow but, in Andy, we have found a fantastic successor."
Duncan will start his role on 30 January. His positions before joining Camelot to run The National Lottery business also include chief executive of the luxury-car dealership HR Owen and chairman of Freeview.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Online Sales Manager Ultimate Asset £25000 - £35000 per annum + Excellent Commission Potential, London
- Agency Sales Manager Ultimate Asset £23000 - £27000 per annum + Amazing benefits, London
- Agency Account Manager Ultimate Asset £27000 - £30000 per annum + Excellent Commission Potential, London
- Account Managers and Executives Needed Ultimate Asset £23000 - £25000 per annum + Excellent Benefits, London
- Commercial Head of Branded Content-Established Digital Business Ultimate Asset £65000 - £76000 per annum + bonus and huge benefits , London
- PPC Senior Executive - Big Brand - PPC Ultimate Asset £23000 - £28000 per annum + Amazing Benefits, London