Chris Baylis joins Iris London as ECD
Iris Worldwide has poached Tribal DDB London's executive creative director, Chris Baylis.
Baylis: the former Tribal DDB creative chief won at Cannes
Baylis will join Iris London in the same role and lead the agency’s 60-strong creative department. He will report to the Iris Worldwide joint global creative director Shaun McIlrath, who was previously also the London agency’s executive creative director.
At Tribal DDB, Baylis was also the global digital creative director on the Volkswagen account. He spent more than five years in the agency’s Amsterdam office before returning to London eight months ago. In 2009, Baylis won the Film Grand Prix at Cannes for Philips "carousel" .
In addition to the appointment of Baylis, Iris London has promoted three creatives. Jamie Gaiger, Andy Taylor and Simon Mannion have been named creative directors and will support Baylis when he joins in 2014.
McIlrath said: "We are on a growth mission at Iris and have a simple philosophy for success: keep your head down, work hard and hire your heroes. Chris is a world-class creative leader and joins a very strong existing team."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Business Development Executive Bullfrog Digital LTD Up to £30k + Commission and benifits, Shoreditch
- Head of Strategy, Insight & External Relations London & Partners COMPETITIVE + PRP + BENEFITS, London Bridge
- Senior Account Manager Hot Cow Between £32,000 - £35,000 with discretionary bonuses., Near Chiswick Business Park, a fun and vibrant location to work with events, a lake and bars.
- Project Manager - Integrated / Digital - Superb London Agency Fill Recruitment Ltd £40k - £50k plus bonus and superb benefits!, Central London
- PPC Executive - Leading Digital Marketing Agency Ultimate Asset £23000 - £28000 per annum + Amazing Benefits, London
- Account Director - FMCG & Retail to £55k Network Career Consultants £48000 - £55000 per annum, City of London