Chris Baylis joins Iris London as ECD
Iris Worldwide has poached Tribal DDB London's executive creative director, Chris Baylis.
Baylis: the former Tribal DDB creative chief won at Cannes
Baylis will join Iris London in the same role and lead the agency’s 60-strong creative department. He will report to the Iris Worldwide joint global creative director Shaun McIlrath, who was previously also the London agency’s executive creative director.
At Tribal DDB, Baylis was also the global digital creative director on the Volkswagen account. He spent more than five years in the agency’s Amsterdam office before returning to London eight months ago. In 2009, Baylis won the Film Grand Prix at Cannes for Philips "carousel" .
In addition to the appointment of Baylis, Iris London has promoted three creatives. Jamie Gaiger, Andy Taylor and Simon Mannion have been named creative directors and will support Baylis when he joins in 2014.
McIlrath said: "We are on a growth mission at Iris and have a simple philosophy for success: keep your head down, work hard and hire your heroes. Chris is a world-class creative leader and joins a very strong existing team."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £68,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Media Business Director PFJ £70000.00 - £90000 per annum, London
- PERFORMANCE PLANNING DIRECTOR - MOBILE BRAND! Ultimate Asset £45000 - £60000 per annum + Benefits, London
- Mid Weight Graphic Designer - Consumer agency JEFFERSON £28-35k plus benefits, SE Surrey
- Category Insight Manager - 12 mths contract Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment c.£50K-£56K + Benefits + Generous Bonus, Herts/North of London
- Senior Digital Delivery Manager Harvey Nash £55000 per annum + package, Nottingham