Chris Baylis joins Iris London as ECD
Iris Worldwide has poached Tribal DDB London's executive creative director, Chris Baylis.
Baylis: the former Tribal DDB creative chief won at Cannes
Baylis will join Iris London in the same role and lead the agency’s 60-strong creative department. He will report to the Iris Worldwide joint global creative director Shaun McIlrath, who was previously also the London agency’s executive creative director.
At Tribal DDB, Baylis was also the global digital creative director on the Volkswagen account. He spent more than five years in the agency’s Amsterdam office before returning to London eight months ago. In 2009, Baylis won the Film Grand Prix at Cannes for Philips "carousel" .
In addition to the appointment of Baylis, Iris London has promoted three creatives. Jamie Gaiger, Andy Taylor and Simon Mannion have been named creative directors and will support Baylis when he joins in 2014.
McIlrath said: "We are on a growth mission at Iris and have a simple philosophy for success: keep your head down, work hard and hire your heroes. Chris is a world-class creative leader and joins a very strong existing team."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Sales Manager- Dynamic Video, digital & Mobile Business Ultimate Asset £35000 - £45000 per annum + amazing commission, London
- Account Director PFJ £40000 - £50000 per annum, London
- Comms Account Manager: £35k Ultimate Asset £30000 - £35000 per annum, London
- Client Service Manager - Media Planning and Sponsorship PFJ £30000.00 - £35000.00 per annum, London
- Graphic Designer:(Fashion,Retail,Conceptual,Print, Digital) Creative Recruitment £20000 - £23000 per annum, London
- Search Account Manager - The Leading Media Agency - PPC Ultimate Asset £30000 - £38000 per annum + Amazing Benefits, London