Camelot boss Andy Duncan named Advertising Association president
Andy Duncan, the managing director of Camelot UK Lotteries, will be the next president of the Advertising Association. He succeeds the BT Group chief executive, Gavin Patterson.
Duncan: former C4 chief
Duncan, a former Channel 4 chief executive and senior Unilever marketer, will work alongside the AA’s chairman, Cilla Snowball, and chief executive, Tim Lefroy, to promote the benefits of advertising to the economy.
Snowball said: "Gavin has overseen a step-change in the AA’s reach and influence. It’s a tough act to follow but, in Andy, we have found a fantastic successor."
Duncan will start his role on 30 January. His positions before joining Camelot to run The National Lottery business also include chief executive of the luxury-car dealership HR Owen and chairman of Freeview.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Client Development Manager Stopgap £40000 - £45000 per annum + bonus, London
- Client Development Director - Loyalty - London Stopgap £55000 per annum + bonus, London
- Head of Campaign Management Stopgap £65000 - £70000 per annum, London
- Senior Data Analyst Direct Recruitment £40,000 - £45,000, London
- Lead Data Planning Consultant Direct Recruitment £85,000 - £100,000, London
- Senior Data Planner Direct Recruitment £55,000, East London