Camelot boss Andy Duncan named Advertising Association president
Andy Duncan, the managing director of Camelot UK Lotteries, will be the next president of the Advertising Association. He succeeds the BT Group chief executive, Gavin Patterson.
Duncan: former C4 chief
Duncan, a former Channel 4 chief executive and senior Unilever marketer, will work alongside the AA’s chairman, Cilla Snowball, and chief executive, Tim Lefroy, to promote the benefits of advertising to the economy.
Snowball said: "Gavin has overseen a step-change in the AA’s reach and influence. It’s a tough act to follow but, in Andy, we have found a fantastic successor."
Duncan will start his role on 30 January. His positions before joining Camelot to run The National Lottery business also include chief executive of the luxury-car dealership HR Owen and chairman of Freeview.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Business Development Executive Bullfrog Digital LTD Up to £30k + Commission and benifits, Shoreditch
- Head of Strategy, Insight & External Relations London & Partners COMPETITIVE + PRP + BENEFITS, London Bridge
- Senior Account Manager Hot Cow Between £32,000 - £35,000 with discretionary bonuses., Near Chiswick Business Park, a fun and vibrant location to work with events, a lake and bars.
- Project Manager - Integrated / Digital - Superb London Agency Fill Recruitment Ltd £40k - £50k plus bonus and superb benefits!, Central London
- Designer (Packaging, Brochure, POS, Retouching) Creative Recruitment £20000 - £24000 per annum, London
- Graphic Designer (Branding, Marketing, POS, Packaging) Creative Recruitment £20000 - £24000 per annum, London