Julie France exits JCDecaux, replaced by Alan Sullivan
Julie France, managing director of out-of-home specialist JCDecaux Airport, is leaving the company after seven years, to be replaced by sales director Alan Sullivan.
Julie France: steps down as managing director of JCDecaux Airport
Prior to joining JCDecaux, France had roles as the UK group managing director of rival Clear Channel and as sales director of Express Newspapers.
France said: "After over 20 years working in the media industry, it feels like the right time to take a break and to think about the next stage of my life and career."
Sullivan assumes the role of managing director of the division that holds contracts for the likes of Heathrow Airport, Eurostar and St Pancras International.
He will report to Jean-François Decaux, who said: "Alan's understanding of the media landscape and established relationships with our airport media partners will be invaluable in his new role.
"As the launch of Heathrow Terminal 5 and the London Olympics demonstrated, airports provide an increasingly important platform for clients and their brands to reach influential, global audiences."
JCDecaux's Airport division operates as a standalone division of JCDecaux, which enjoyed acclaim five years ago when Terminal 5 at Heathrow opened with digital screens integrated within the core of its architecture.
This article was first published on mediaweek.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £68,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- SENIOR MARKETING MANAGER- Fashion retailer Success Digital £65000 per annum, London
- Client Director - Digital Agency - London £50-65k Adam Recruitment £40000 - £50000 per annum, Camden, London (Greater)
- Neolane Campaign Manager PFJ £300 - £400 per day, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head of Digital Marketing Operations Jarlett de Grouchy £45000 - £55000 per annum + Bonus + Benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Brand Manager - consumer products ADLIB £38000 - £43000 per annum, Cornwall