David Cameron backs EE partnership with Tech City
EE will prioritise East London's Tech City for all of its new network innovations as part of a partnership endorsed by prime minister David Cameron.
David Cameron: endorses iinvestment partnership with Tech City
EE claims it has already invested £3.6m in boosting its existing network coverage in Tech City over the past six months, which included it being the first area in the UK to get double-speed 4G.
Cameron said: "We are competing in a global race and I am absolutely determined to make
"The world of business is changing rapidly and one of the most promising opportunities for new jobs and growth lies within a new wave of high-growth, highly innovative digital businesses.
"This is why, as part of our plan to help
Joanna Shields, the former Facebook executive and current chief executive of
As part of the partnership between EE and
EE will also provide a mentoring programme to help guide small businesses through early stages of growth, while it also plans to open APIs for the EE 4G network to developers.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £68,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Senior Consultant - Marketing Strategy Trace c. £60k, South East England / London (Greater) / Surrey / London (West), London (Greater) / Twickenham, Lo...
- Associate Director - Marketing Strategy Trace c. £85k, South East England / London (Greater) / Surrey / London (South), London (Greater) / London (West)...
- Quantitative Research Manager Trace £32k to £40k, South East England / Berkshire / Maidenhead, Berkshire / Windsor, Berkshire
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £40,000 per annum, London (Greater)
- Senior Account Manager Propel £30000 - £40000 per annum + Excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)