Sienna Miller stars in film for Ford Mustang's European arrival
The sleek contours of the Ford Mustang's body are shown off in a short film starring Hollywood actor Sienna Miller to mark the car's arrival in Europe for the first time in almost 50 years.
Celebrity photographer Rankin directed the ad that angled light to present the vibrant red gloss of the car’s paintwork, which is accentuated by an all-black background.
Brand: Ford Mustang
Client: Mark Truby, vice president of communications and public affairs at Ford of Europe
Agency: The Full Service
Creatives: Rankin and Vicky Lawton
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Midweight- senior Digital Project Manager Twist Recruitment £35000 - £55000 per annum + bonus, City of London
- ACCOUNT MANAGER | Integrated Agency | Confectionery | up to £30k (freelance & perm) Judi Patton up to £30k, London
- Digital Performance Director PFJ £40000.00 - £45000.00 per annum, London
- Social Account Director Dot-Gap £45k, Central London
- Digital Account Director - Leading Communications Agency Digital Gurus £43000 - £50000 Per Annum Up to £50K + Bens, London
- Marketing Manager fishtank £35000 - £45000 per annum, Bristol