Sienna Miller stars in film for Ford Mustang's European arrival
The sleek contours of the Ford Mustang's body are shown off in a short film starring Hollywood actor Sienna Miller to mark the car's arrival in Europe for the first time in almost 50 years.
Celebrity photographer Rankin directed the ad that angled light to present the vibrant red gloss of the car’s paintwork, which is accentuated by an all-black background.
Brand: Ford Mustang
Client: Mark Truby, vice president of communications and public affairs at Ford of Europe
Agency: The Full Service
Creatives: Rankin and Vicky Lawton
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Business Development Executive Bullfrog Digital LTD Up to £30k + Commission and benifits, Shoreditch
- Head of Strategy, Insight & External Relations London & Partners COMPETITIVE + PRP + BENEFITS, London Bridge
- Senior Account Manager Hot Cow Between £32,000 - £35,000 with discretionary bonuses., Near Chiswick Business Park, a fun and vibrant location to work with events, a lake and bars.
- Project Manager - Integrated / Digital - Superb London Agency Fill Recruitment Ltd £40k - £50k plus bonus and superb benefits!, Central London
- Designer (Packaging, Brochure, POS, Retouching) Creative Recruitment £20000 - £24000 per annum, London
- Graphic Designer (Branding, Marketing, POS, Packaging) Creative Recruitment £20000 - £24000 per annum, London