Sienna Miller stars in film for Ford Mustang's European arrival
The sleek contours of the Ford Mustang's body are shown off in a short film starring Hollywood actor Sienna Miller to mark the car's arrival in Europe for the first time in almost 50 years.
Celebrity photographer Rankin directed the ad that angled light to present the vibrant red gloss of the car’s paintwork, which is accentuated by an all-black background.
Brand: Ford Mustang
Client: Mark Truby, vice president of communications and public affairs at Ford of Europe
Agency: The Full Service
Creatives: Rankin and Vicky Lawton
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £68,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Media Business Director PFJ £70000.00 - £90000 per annum, London
- PERFORMANCE PLANNING DIRECTOR - MOBILE BRAND! Ultimate Asset £45000 - £60000 per annum + Benefits, London
- Mid Weight Graphic Designer - Consumer agency JEFFERSON £28-35k plus benefits, SE Surrey
- Category Insight Manager - 12 mths contract Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment c.£50K-£56K + Benefits + Generous Bonus, Herts/North of London
- Senior Digital Delivery Manager Harvey Nash £55000 per annum + package, Nottingham