Eurostar's Parisian stories directed by you
A padlock that reads "Will you marry me?", a plate of snails, a woman swimming in front of the Eiffel tower, all taken from real experiences.
Eurostar: 'stories directed by you' campaign
Eurostar's second iteration of its 'Stories Are Waiting' campaign is created completely from peoples' own Parisian experiences, set to the ad's original music and voice over, told as 'Your Stories, Your Film, Directed by You'.
Client: Lionel Benbassat, head of marketing and brand
Agency: AMV BBDO
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Digital Media Senior Executive - Mobile - Leading Agency Ultimate Asset £23000 - £28000 per annum + Amazing Benefits, London
- SENIOR DIGITAL PLANNER - INTEGRATED AGENCY Live Recruitment £50000 - £70000 per annum, City of London
- Digital Marketing Manager - Ardington Ltd Ball & Hoolahan £Competitive Salary Package, South East
- Brand Activation Manager Ball & Hoolahan £36,000 + Car/Car Allowance, South East
- Marketing Manager - Inbound Tourism - Dubai Based MCG Associates Tax Free Competitive Package, Dubai, UAE
- Senior Account Manager - Saudi Arabia - PR MCG Associates Tax Free Package, Riyadh. KSA