Eurostar's Parisian stories directed by you
A padlock that reads "Will you marry me?", a plate of snails, a woman swimming in front of the Eiffel tower, all taken from real experiences.
Eurostar: 'stories directed by you' campaign
Eurostar's second iteration of its 'Stories Are Waiting' campaign is created completely from peoples' own Parisian experiences, set to the ad's original music and voice over, told as 'Your Stories, Your Film, Directed by You'.
Client: Lionel Benbassat, head of marketing and brand
Agency: AMV BBDO
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Business Development Executive Bullfrog Digital LTD Up to £30k + Commission and benifits, Shoreditch
- Head of Strategy, Insight & External Relations London & Partners COMPETITIVE + PRP + BENEFITS, London Bridge
- Senior Account Manager Hot Cow Between £32,000 - £35,000 with discretionary bonuses., Near Chiswick Business Park, a fun and vibrant location to work with events, a lake and bars.
- Project Manager - Integrated / Digital - Superb London Agency Fill Recruitment Ltd £40k - £50k plus bonus and superb benefits!, Central London
- Retail Marketing Manager EMEA Callaway Golf Europe Ltd circa £50,000 pa plus benefits, based in Chessington, Surrey
- Marketing Executive - Marketing Communications Regan & Dean Recruitment Limited £25000 - £32000 per annum + excellent benefits, London