St Mungo's recreates viruses threatening homeless with 'infectious' wrapping paper
The plight of homeless people this Christmas has been highlighted through 'infectious' wrapping paper that is designed to look like snowflakes.
The festive gift-wrap recreates a number of viruses that pose a risk to people sleeping rough, including the common cold, influenza and pneumonia. All proceeds will go to St Mungo's, a charity aimed at supporting those who are homeless or at risk of homelessness.
Brand: St Mungo’s
Client: Christine Mortensen, St Mungo’s fundraising team
Creatives: Doug Fridlund and Mikael Alcock
Account director: Olenka Lawrenson
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Business Development Executive Bullfrog Digital LTD Up to £30k + Commission and benifits, Shoreditch
- Head of Strategy, Insight & External Relations London & Partners COMPETITIVE + PRP + BENEFITS, London Bridge
- Senior Account Manager Hot Cow Between £32,000 - £35,000 with discretionary bonuses., Near Chiswick Business Park, a fun and vibrant location to work with events, a lake and bars.
- Project Manager - Integrated / Digital - Superb London Agency Fill Recruitment Ltd £40k - £50k plus bonus and superb benefits!, Central London
- Account Manager - Communication/ Branding to £35k Network Career Consultants £30000 - £35000 per annum, London
- Global Insight Manager Ball & Hoolahan £60,000 plus Car/ Car Allowance, London