St Mungo's recreates viruses threatening homeless with 'infectious' wrapping paper
The plight of homeless people this Christmas has been highlighted through 'infectious' wrapping paper that is designed to look like snowflakes.
The festive gift-wrap recreates a number of viruses that pose a risk to people sleeping rough, including the common cold, influenza and pneumonia. All proceeds will go to St Mungo's, a charity aimed at supporting those who are homeless or at risk of homelessness.
Brand: St Mungo’s
Client: Christine Mortensen, St Mungo’s fundraising team
Creatives: Doug Fridlund and Mikael Alcock
Account director: Olenka Lawrenson
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Sales Manager- Dynamic Video, digital & Mobile Business Ultimate Asset £35000 - £45000 per annum + amazing commission, London
- Account Director PFJ £40000 - £50000 per annum, London
- Comms Account Manager: £35k Ultimate Asset £30000 - £35000 per annum, London
- Client Service Manager - Media Planning and Sponsorship PFJ £30000.00 - £35000.00 per annum, London
- Graphic Designer:(Fashion,Retail,Conceptual,Print, Digital) Creative Recruitment £20000 - £23000 per annum, London
- Search Account Manager - The Leading Media Agency - PPC Ultimate Asset £30000 - £38000 per annum + Amazing Benefits, London