VCCP, MediaCom, Lida and SapientNitro among Campaign's Agencies of 2013
VCCP has won the title of Campaign's Advertising Agency of the Year, while MediaCom has picked up Media Agency of the Year and Lida has been awarded the title of Customer Engagement Agency of the Year.
O2: be more dog by VCCP
Campaign’s definitive judgment of 2013, revealed in the print issue of Campaign this morning and the iPad later today, also included Twitter winning the title of Medium of the Year for the second time.
O2 was awarded Campaign of the Year for 'Be More Dog' by VCCP and Unilever was given the prize for Advertiser of the Year for work including "marmite rescue" by Adam & Eve/DDB and Bartle Bogle Hegarty’s creative for Axe/Lynx.
SapientNitro was given the title of Digital Innovation Agency of the Year, Ogilvy & Mather named Campaign's Advertising Agency Network of the Year and Group M was awarded the title of Media Network of the Year.
The detail on the awards above, and more, can be read in this week's The Annual – in print today and on Campaign's iPad app on iTunes.
Campaign Annual 2013: Campaign's view of the year
Advertising Agency of the Year: VCCP
Media Agency of the Year: MediaCom
Customer Engagement Agency of the Year: Lida
Digital Innovation of the Year: SapientNitro
Medium of the Year: Twitter
Campaign of the Year: O2 'Be More Dog'
Advertiser of the Year: Unilever
Advertising Network of the Year: Ogilvy & Mather
Media Network of the Year: Group M
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £68,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Join the flagship Agency team at Blue Skies, Richmond Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £20000 - £40000 per annum, Benefits: Excellent bonus + benefits, London (Greater) / London (South), London (Greater) / London (West), London (Greater)
- Account Executive Stopgap £25000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Junior Account Manager collectivo Up to £26,000 per annum, London (Greater)
- Head of Data Analytics - Top Publisher Digital Gurus £90000 - £120000 Per Annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Mid-weight project manager Red Sofa London £35000.00 - £40000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)