What do Jesus, Mother Theresa, Gandhi and an unemployed Swedish guy have in common?
They all save lives, but some find it easier than others. The Swedish guy just "clicked on a banner".
In this tongue-in-cheek series of shorts for Unicef, Jesus, Mother Theresa and Gandhi praise the sacrifices each one has made in order to save people’s lives, while thanking each other in a humble and self deprecating way.
Then they find the Swedish guy sitting with them, who got to the top table because he clicked on a Unicef banner ad.
Brand: Unicef (Sweden)
Agency: Forsman & Bodenfors
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Business Development Executive Bullfrog Digital LTD Up to £30k + Commission and benifits, Shoreditch
- Head of Strategy, Insight & External Relations London & Partners COMPETITIVE + PRP + BENEFITS, London Bridge
- Senior Account Manager Hot Cow Between £32,000 - £35,000 with discretionary bonuses., Near Chiswick Business Park, a fun and vibrant location to work with events, a lake and bars.
- Project Manager - Integrated / Digital - Superb London Agency Fill Recruitment Ltd £40k - £50k plus bonus and superb benefits!, Central London
- Retail Marketing Manager EMEA Callaway Golf Europe Ltd circa £50,000 pa plus benefits, based in Chessington, Surrey
- Technical Project Manager Red Sofa London £300 - £370 per day, East London