What do Jesus, Mother Theresa, Gandhi and an unemployed Swedish guy have in common?
They all save lives, but some find it easier than others. The Swedish guy just "clicked on a banner".
In this tongue-in-cheek series of shorts for Unicef, Jesus, Mother Theresa and Gandhi praise the sacrifices each one has made in order to save people’s lives, while thanking each other in a humble and self deprecating way.
Then they find the Swedish guy sitting with them, who got to the top table because he clicked on a Unicef banner ad.
Brand: Unicef (Sweden)
Agency: Forsman & Bodenfors
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- SHOPPER MARKETING ACCOUNT HANDLERS - London agencies - £38k-55k (perm & freelance) Judi Patton £28-£55k- plus bonus and benefits, London
- head of new business > #1 DIGITAL & CONTENT AGENCY collectivo £60k-£80k plus agency bens, Central London
- Account Director Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 per annum, London
- Senior Account Manager - [Retail / Digital] - Superb agency! £35k - £39k Fill Recruitment Ltd £35k - £39k + bonus & benefits, Central London
- Marketing Manager - FMCG - London or Home counties Stonor £45,000 - £55,000 dependent on experience , London, Essex, Bucks or Oxon
- Creative Director The Marketing Practice Up to £120k dependant on experience , East Hendred, near to Didcot in Oxfordshire