Dulux-owner AkzoNobel promotes Matt Pullen to top UK and Ireland role
AkzoNobel, manufacturer of Dulux paint, has appointed Matt Pullen to the position of UK and Ireland marketing and sales unit director for decorative paints.
AkzoNobel: promoted Matt Pullen to top UK and Ireland role
Pullen will assume his new position within the company from 1 January, working alongside his predecessor Guy Williams until the end of March to ensure a smooth handover.
He will report to Ruud Joosten, member of the executive committee responsible for decorative paints.
Pullen joined AzkoNobel in October 2010 as marketing director for decorative paints in
He has led teams running the Dulux ‘Let’s Colour’ and Cuprinol ‘Cheer It Up’ campaigns, and the overall development of the decorative paints business strategy.
Pullen said: "The chance to lead the
"I know it comes with a huge responsibility to continue the great success we have had over many years in the
The appointment comes as the company prepares to relocate 70 staff to the
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- SHOPPER MARKETING ACCOUNT HANDLERS - London agencies - £38k-55k (perm & freelance) Judi Patton £28-£55k- plus bonus and benefits, London
- head of new business > #1 DIGITAL & CONTENT AGENCY collectivo £60k-£80k plus agency bens, Central London
- Account Director Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 per annum, London
- Senior Account Manager - [Retail / Digital] - Superb agency! £35k - £39k Fill Recruitment Ltd £35k - £39k + bonus & benefits, Central London
- Marketing Manager - FMCG - London or Home counties Stonor £45,000 - £55,000 dependent on experience , London, Essex, Bucks or Oxon
- Creative Director The Marketing Practice Up to £120k dependant on experience , East Hendred, near to Didcot in Oxfordshire