Intel logo to appear inside Barcelona football shirts
Intel and Barcelona, the Spanish football club, have announced a deal to print the technology firm's logo on the inside of the club's latest kit, in keeping with the brand's "Intel Inside'" positioning.
Intel: logo will appear on the inside of Barcelona's shirts
Intel has signed a deal to become Barcelona's official technology partner and aims to make the football club the most technologically advanced in the world. The logo placement is the first of its kind and will promote the "Intel Inside" brand.
Intel announced that it will be providing its latest technologies to the club’s players and coaches, as well as more than 300 students at FC Barcelona’s La Masia youth training academy. Details of the technology and support programmes will be announced next year.
Additionally, products will be delivered across the education network the club has built around the world and new technology will be installed at the club's
Deborah Conrad, Intel chief marketing officer, said: "This is more than a sponsorship to Intel. The technology we are deploying and the programs we are working on together are designed to elevate FC Barcelona into one of the most technologically advanced football clubs in the world and to launch an ambitious slate of educational initiatives."
The new shirt will be worn for the first time in Barcelona's La Liga match against Villareal tomorrow.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Mid-Senior Print Designer | Contract | London Salt £200 - £300 per day, City of London
- Retail Marketing - Account Executive Barclay Meade £24000 - £27000 per annum + Benefits, City of London
- Marketing Manager Barclay Meade £45000 - £50000 per annum + Benefits, Reading
- Senior Product Manager Barclay Meade negotiable, Oxfordshire
- Data Planning Manager Barclay Meade £35000 - £40000 per annum + Benefits, City of London
- Senior Copywriter - Tone of Voice, Ethical Brand ADLIB £30k-35k, Bristol