VCCP on becoming Advertising Agency of the Year
After being named Campaign's Agency of the Year, VCCP reveals what it feels like to wear the crown.
Charles Vallance and Adrian Coleman, VCCP’s founders, and Michael Sugden, the chief executive, talk about the shop's highlights in 2013 and how it feels to be named Campaign’s Advertising Agency of the Year.
This year, VCCP's standout work, highlighted in The Annual 2013, has included O2's "be more dog" as well as creative for Comparethemarket.com and Macmillan Cancer Support. The agency also picked up the £100 million Asda account.
Campaign's review of the year also named MediaCom as Media Agency of the Year, Lida as Customer Engagement Agency of the Year and SapientNitro as its Digital Innovation Agency of the Year.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- SHOPPER MARKETING ACCOUNT HANDLERS - London agencies - £38k-55k (perm & freelance) Judi Patton £28-£55k- plus bonus and benefits, London
- head of new business > #1 DIGITAL & CONTENT AGENCY collectivo £60k-£80k plus agency bens, Central London
- Account Director Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 per annum, London
- Senior Account Manager - [Retail / Digital] - Superb agency! £35k - £39k Fill Recruitment Ltd £35k - £39k + bonus & benefits, Central London
- Marketing Manager - FMCG - London or Home counties Stonor £45,000 - £55,000 dependent on experience , London, Essex, Bucks or Oxon
- Creative Director The Marketing Practice Up to £120k dependant on experience , East Hendred, near to Didcot in Oxfordshire