What it would look like if Santa ran a modern distribution firm
The difficulties of fulfilling seasonal orders are brought into view in this online video showcasing a suspiciously familiar, 600-year-old family distribution business "Nick Saint Distribution".
The latest viral in EE’s "4GEE at Work" series shows the company’s CEO Nick Saint explaining how 4GEE has transformed the way they deliver gifts at Christmas.
Client: Spencer McHugh, director of brand, EE
Agency: Publicis Chemistry
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- SENIOR DIGITAL PLANNER - INTEGRATED AGENCY Live Recruitment £50000 - £70000 per annum, City of London
- Digital Marketing Manager - Ardington Ltd Ball & Hoolahan £Competitive Salary Package, South East
- Brand Activation Manager Ball & Hoolahan £36,000 + Car/Car Allowance, South East
- Marketing Manager - Inbound Tourism - Dubai Based MCG Associates Tax Free Competitive Package, Dubai, UAE
- Senior Account Manager - Saudi Arabia - PR MCG Associates Tax Free Package, Riyadh. KSA
- Digital Advertising Manager - High End Lifestyle Ultimate Asset £43000 - £50000 per annum + commission & excellent benefits, London