What it would look like if Santa ran a modern distribution firm
The difficulties of fulfilling seasonal orders are brought into view in this online video showcasing a suspiciously familiar, 600-year-old family distribution business "Nick Saint Distribution".
The latest viral in EE’s "4GEE at Work" series shows the company’s CEO Nick Saint explaining how 4GEE has transformed the way they deliver gifts at Christmas.
Client: Spencer McHugh, director of brand, EE
Agency: Publicis Chemistry
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Business Development Executive Bullfrog Digital LTD Up to £30k + Commission and benifits, Shoreditch
- Head of Strategy, Insight & External Relations London & Partners COMPETITIVE + PRP + BENEFITS, London Bridge
- Senior Account Manager Hot Cow Between £32,000 - £35,000 with discretionary bonuses., Near Chiswick Business Park, a fun and vibrant location to work with events, a lake and bars.
- Project Manager - Integrated / Digital - Superb London Agency Fill Recruitment Ltd £40k - £50k plus bonus and superb benefits!, Central London
- Retail Marketing Manager EMEA Callaway Golf Europe Ltd circa £50,000 pa plus benefits, based in Chessington, Surrey
- Account Director Direct Recruitment £45,000, Central London