Burberry joins Coca-Cola and Samsung with Piccadilly Circus placement
Burberry has become the first brand to advertise on a giant new screen at the iconic Piccadilly Lights display in central London, as it continues its push into outdoor media and pull back from print advertising.
Burberry's new ad at Piccadilly Lights
Burberry’s ad sits alongside long standing placements from Coca-Cola, McDonald’s and Samsung at a location that claims to be the UK's answer to New York's Times Square, and sees an estimated two million people pass through it every week.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Paid Search Manager ( PPC ) - Leading Search Specialist Group Ultimate Asset £30000 - £35000 per annum + Amazing Benefits, London
- Digital Web Designer: Fashion, Web, Email, Tablet, Mobile, HTML Creative Recruitment £30000 - £35000 per annum, London
- Lead Graphic Designer (Print, Publishing, Fashion, Lifestyle) Creative Recruitment £35000 - £40000 per annum, London
- Media Manager- BOUTIQUE agency- £40K! Ultimate Asset £35000 - £40000 per annum, London
- Sales Manager- Dynamic Video, digital & Mobile Business Ultimate Asset £35000 - £45000 per annum + amazing commission, London
- Account Director PFJ £40000 - £50000 per annum, London