Burberry joins Coca-Cola and Samsung with Piccadilly Circus placement
Burberry has become the first brand to advertise on a giant new screen at the iconic Piccadilly Lights display in central London, as it continues its push into outdoor media and pull back from print advertising.
Burberry's new ad at Piccadilly Lights
Burberry’s ad sits alongside long standing placements from Coca-Cola, McDonald’s and Samsung at a location that claims to be the UK's answer to New York's Times Square, and sees an estimated two million people pass through it every week.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £68,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Marketing Manager Nu Creative Talent £26500.00 - £33000.00 per annum + excellent benefits, Hertfordshire
- Midweight-Senior Creative Team Major Players £50000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Communications Executive Haymarket Media Group Dependant on Experience, Teddington, London (Greater)
- Product Designer / Engineer Nu Creative Talent £30000.00 - £40000.00 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Analytics & Insights Manager, top agency in Mancheseter Perfect Marketing People To £38k, Manchester, Greater Manchester