Burberry joins Coca-Cola and Samsung with Piccadilly Circus placement
Burberry has become the first brand to advertise on a giant new screen at the iconic Piccadilly Lights display in central London, as it continues its push into outdoor media and pull back from print advertising.
Burberry's new ad at Piccadilly Lights
Burberry’s ad sits alongside long standing placements from Coca-Cola, McDonald’s and Samsung at a location that claims to be the UK's answer to New York's Times Square, and sees an estimated two million people pass through it every week.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Business Development Executive Bullfrog Digital LTD Up to £30k + Commission and benifits, Shoreditch
- Head of Strategy, Insight & External Relations London & Partners COMPETITIVE + PRP + BENEFITS, London Bridge
- Senior Account Manager Hot Cow Between £32,000 - £35,000 with discretionary bonuses., Near Chiswick Business Park, a fun and vibrant location to work with events, a lake and bars.
- Project Manager - Integrated / Digital - Superb London Agency Fill Recruitment Ltd £40k - £50k plus bonus and superb benefits!, Central London
- Senior Brand Strategist Rare Selection £75K - £100K, Central London
- Brand / Senior Brand Consultant Rare Selection Salaries from £40K - £85K, Central London