Jobsite spoofs farcical behaviour of The Apprentice candidates
"In business I'm like a baboon, if you lock me up in a cage I get angry and start to throw my faeces around," says one candidate.
The outrageous and fatuous statements made by candidates in The Apprentice are sent up in this short film that aims to warn young job seekers away from the tactics used in the BBC TV show.
‘The Advantage’ campaign is supported by a microsite (www.jobsiteadvantage.co.uk) and comes as Jobsite.co.uk drops TV advertising as part of a strategy of targeting millennials through digital media.
Client: Sophie Relf, marketing director at Jobsite
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Commercial Head of Branded Content-Established Digital Business Ultimate Asset £65000 - £76000 per annum + bonus and huge benefits , London
- PPC Senior Executive - Big Brand - PPC Ultimate Asset £23000 - £28000 per annum + Amazing Benefits, London
- Graphic Designer:(Fashion,Retail,Conceptual,Print, Digital) Creative Recruitment £23000 - £30000 per annum, London
- Paid Media Account Manager - Paid Search PPC - Agency Leader Ultimate Asset £28000 - £38000 per annum + Amazing Benefits, London
- PR Senior Account Manager Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £26000 - £33000 per annum, Manchester
- Biddable Paid Social Manager - Paid Media - FMCG Client Ultimate Asset £30000 - £40000 per annum + Amazing Benefits, London