Jobsite spoofs farcical behaviour of The Apprentice candidates
"In business I'm like a baboon, if you lock me up in a cage I get angry and start to throw my faeces around," says one candidate.
The outrageous and fatuous statements made by candidates in The Apprentice are sent up in this short film that aims to warn young job seekers away from the tactics used in the BBC TV show.
‘The Advantage’ campaign is supported by a microsite (www.jobsiteadvantage.co.uk) and comes as Jobsite.co.uk drops TV advertising as part of a strategy of targeting millennials through digital media.
Client: Sophie Relf, marketing director at Jobsite
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £68,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Bespoke Print Project Manager Red Sofa London £35000 - £40000 per annum, City of London
- Marketing Analyst - Online Retail Jarlett de Grouchy £23000 - £28000 per annum + Benefits, Sleaford
- Web Designer / Front End Developer Guru Careers £45 - 50k + Benefits, Based in London (SE1)
- Head of Marketing - Commercial/B2B Berwick Partners Excellent basic plus benefits, Central London/Berkshire
- Account Manager (2 months) Stopgap £150 - £160 per day, London