Airbnb transforms homes into bird houses in debut campaign
From New Orleans to New Jersey, Iceland to Ireland, Portugal to the Philippines, nothing travels quite like a bird.
Accommodation marketplace Airbnb.com’s first major ad push likens travellers to birds, creating 50 bird houses replicating different users’ homes. The activity is housed on a dedicated microsite with an in-depth look at the work behind the film.
Director: Alma Har’el
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Junior Account Director / Account Director - Fabulous Global Agency - Central London - to £47k Fill Recruitment Ltd to £47k, Central London
- business director > TOP LONDON AGENCY > ATL collectivo Up to £90,000 + great benefits, London
- ACCOUNT MANAGER | Integrated Agency | Confectionery | up to £30k Judi Patton up to £30k, London
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - Creative London Agency - MOBILE/Social Media - £40-47k Judi Patton £40-47k, London
- eCommerce Director - Well regarded ethical Brand ADLIB Competitive + Benefits, Devon
- Account Executive Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £20000 - £29000 per annum, Barnes