Airbnb transforms homes into bird houses in debut campaign
From New Orleans to New Jersey, Iceland to Ireland, Portugal to the Philippines, nothing travels quite like a bird.
Accommodation marketplace Airbnb.com’s first major ad push likens travellers to birds, creating 50 bird houses replicating different users’ homes. The activity is housed on a dedicated microsite with an in-depth look at the work behind the film.
Director: Alma Har’el
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £68,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Digital Planner- Charity brands Dynamic New Alliances £55000.00 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Brand Marketing Manager Brand Recruitment £40000 - £50000 per annum, Suffolk
- Account Director - RTB Accord Group Limited c. £40,000 per annum, Central London WC1A 1DG
- Senior Account Manager Twist Recruitment £35000.00 - £45000.00 per annum + Super Benefits!, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Digital Designer - Marketing and Communications Brand Recruitment £25000 - £30000 per annum, Buckinghamshire