Airbnb transforms homes into bird houses in debut campaign
From New Orleans to New Jersey, Iceland to Ireland, Portugal to the Philippines, nothing travels quite like a bird.
Accommodation marketplace Airbnb.com’s first major ad push likens travellers to birds, creating 50 bird houses replicating different users’ homes. The activity is housed on a dedicated microsite with an in-depth look at the work behind the film.
Director: Alma Har’el
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Digital Advertising Manager - High End Lifestyle Ultimate Asset £43000 - £50000 per annum + commission & excellent benefits, London
- Media Exec - Leading Media Agency - Mobile Sector Ultimate Asset £22000 - £26000 per annum + Amazing Benefits, London
- Biddable Paid Social Senior Executive - Top 10 Agency Ultimate Asset £25000 - £30000 per annum + Amazing Benefits, London
- Account handler ready for an immediate start? Freelance, Contract or Temp to Perm? Barker Graves Up to £250/day, central london
- Are you a Freelance AM, SAM or AD in a UK creative agency? We need you! Day rates £150 - £250 a day! Barker Graves Up to £250/day, Central London
- Freelance Account Manager? We need you now! Exciting accounts and excellent rates up to £170 a day. Barker Graves Up to £170/day, central London