MediaCom on its Media Agency of the Year 2013 award
Senior leaders at MediaCom talk about what it feels like to have won Media Agency of the Year in The Annual 2013 from Campaign.
The chief executive, Karen Blackett, the managing director, Claudine Collins, and the chief operating officer, Josh Krichefski, talk about the win, which was announced last Thursday.
Although not together when they found out, Krichefski admits that the leadership team were all "emotional" when they heard the news.
Collins added: "We were at different places, but when we found out on email, each one of us said we'd actually cried. We couldn't believe it."
Blackett said: "It's been an intense year, but it has been an amazing year. We've had a year of organic growth of existing clients, we've had a year of pitching for new clients and a year of hanging on to existing clients.
"There has been some amazing work we've done. It has been an amazing year."
Watch MediaCom's full response in the video above.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- SHOPPER MARKETING ACCOUNT HANDLERS - London agencies - £38k-55k (perm & freelance) Judi Patton £28-£55k- plus bonus and benefits, London
- head of new business > #1 DIGITAL & CONTENT AGENCY collectivo £60k-£80k plus agency bens, Central London
- Account Director Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 per annum, London
- Senior Account Manager - [Retail / Digital] - Superb agency! £35k - £39k Fill Recruitment Ltd £35k - £39k + bonus & benefits, Central London
- Marketing Manager - FMCG - London or Home counties Stonor £45,000 - £55,000 dependent on experience , London, Essex, Bucks or Oxon
- Creative Director The Marketing Practice Up to £120k dependant on experience , East Hendred, near to Didcot in Oxfordshire