Solitary teen makes family cry with home-made iPhone film
A solitary teenager, corralled by his family for appearing to spend too much time on his phone, wows his family on Christmas day with an emotional outpouring recorded and edited on his iPhone 5.
Apple: misunderstood by TBWA\Media Arts lab
The film is split into two halves – the family's experience together, and then the teenage boy's experience, which is shown dramatically as he switches off the television while everyone is gathered around it and projects his own film onto the TV, in what appears to be the brand's first use of Apple TV in an ad.
The teenager's own offering shows his favourite moments of the family together, from making snow angels to having a sock thrown at him while filming, in an emotional outpouring that would have been otherwise uncommunicated.
Agency: TBWA\Media Arts lab
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Junior Account Director / Account Director - Fabulous Global Agency - Central London - to £47k Fill Recruitment Ltd to £47k, Central London
- business director > TOP LONDON AGENCY > ATL collectivo Up to £90,000 + great benefits, London
- ACCOUNT MANAGER | Integrated Agency | Confectionery | up to £30k Judi Patton up to £30k, London
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - Creative London Agency - MOBILE/Social Media - £40-47k Judi Patton £40-47k, London
- Director of Brands Gemini Search £60000.00 - £75000.00 per annum, London
- Marketing Manager, Media, London/Surrey, £40k Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £30000 - £40000 per annum, Benefits: +10% bonus & benefits, London