Solitary teen makes family cry with home-made iPhone film
A solitary teenager, corralled by his family for appearing to spend too much time on his phone, wows his family on Christmas day with an emotional outpouring recorded and edited on his iPhone 5.
Apple: misunderstood by TBWA\Media Arts lab
The film is split into two halves – the family's experience together, and then the teenage boy's experience, which is shown dramatically as he switches off the television while everyone is gathered around it and projects his own film onto the TV, in what appears to be the brand's first use of Apple TV in an ad.
The teenager's own offering shows his favourite moments of the family together, from making snow angels to having a sock thrown at him while filming, in an emotional outpouring that would have been otherwise uncommunicated.
Agency: TBWA\Media Arts lab
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £68,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Business Director Direct Recruitment £80,000 + Bens, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Account Manager Direct Recruitment £28,000 - £32,000, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Account Director Direct Recruitment £45,000, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Account Manager Direct Recruitment £32,000 +, London (Central), London (Greater)
- planning director > ATL > LONDON's BEST collectivo Up to £100,000 per annum + benefits, London