Renault turns London into giant Scalextric track for Zoe electric car race
Central London was turned into a giant Scalextric track for a stunt that featured a man and a woman racing two Renault Zoe electric cars, using remote controls from inside a helicopter hovering above the city.
Renault Zoe: electric cars set to race on Scalextric track around London
The film of the stunt will be seeded online as Renault seeks to raise awareness of electric cars after an Accenture study found only 32% of people have enough knowledge about electric vehicles to consider them for a new purchase.
Client: Matt Lamprell, digital brand communications manager, at Renault UK
Agencies: Scorch London and Manning Gottlieb OMD
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Business Development Executive Bullfrog Digital LTD Up to £30k + Commission and benifits, Shoreditch
- Head of Strategy, Insight & External Relations London & Partners COMPETITIVE + PRP + BENEFITS, London Bridge
- Account Director AF Selection £35,000 - £38,000 plus car, Birmingham
- Senior Account Manager Hot Cow Between £32,000 - £35,000 with discretionary bonuses., Near Chiswick Business Park, a fun and vibrant location to work with events, a lake and bars.
- Project Manager - Integrated / Digital - Superb London Agency Fill Recruitment Ltd £40k - £50k plus bonus and superb benefits!, Central London
- Global Insight Director Ball & Hoolahan £75,000 + CA + benefits, London