Renault turns London into giant Scalextric track for Zoe electric car race
Central London was turned into a giant Scalextric track for a stunt that featured a man and a woman racing two Renault Zoe electric cars, using remote controls from inside a helicopter hovering above the city.
Renault Zoe: electric cars set to race on Scalextric track around London
The film of the stunt will be seeded online as Renault seeks to raise awareness of electric cars after an Accenture study found only 32% of people have enough knowledge about electric vehicles to consider them for a new purchase.
Client: Matt Lamprell, digital brand communications manager, at Renault UK
Agencies: Scorch London and Manning Gottlieb OMD
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Midweight Team become £25-38K, Central London
- Senior Product Manager Ball & Hoolahan £Competitive Salary, London
- Senior Brand Manager - Beauty Ball & Hoolahan £46,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £45,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £44,000 per annum + bens, West London
- Interim Category Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 + benefits, London