Hottest virals: Greenpeace sends a Christmas warning, plus Pantene and Colnago
The latest viral videos from Greenpeace, Pantene and Colnago
Greenpeace: issues Christmas climate change warning
Greenpeace - An urgent message from Santa
In this ad a sad but slightly scary Santa describes how the North Pole is becoming "intolerable and impossible" due to climate change. It promotes the site SaveSantasHome.org.
Pantene - Labels Against Women | #WhipIt #ShineStrong
Procter & Gamble’s Pantene dips its toe into equality with this film. The ad, by P&G's Philippines operation, examines the negative labels attached to women who do things like work late or take pride their appearance which are, in contrast, seen as positive if carried out by men.
Colnago - Road Bike Party 2 - Martyn Ashton
Trials legend Martyn Ashton suffered an accident during a display which left him paralysed from the waist down. He had been in the middle of filming a sequel to Road Bike Party two to promote the £15,000 Colnago C59 Disc but was able to rely on his trials rider friends Danny MacAskill and Chris Akrigg to finish the project.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- SHOPPER MARKETING ACCOUNT HANDLERS - London agencies - £38k-55k (perm & freelance) Judi Patton £28-£55k- plus bonus and benefits, London
- head of new business > #1 DIGITAL & CONTENT AGENCY collectivo £60k-£80k plus agency bens, Central London
- Account Director Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 per annum, London
- Senior Account Manager - [Retail / Digital] - Superb agency! £35k - £39k Fill Recruitment Ltd £35k - £39k + bonus & benefits, Central London
- Marketing Manager - FMCG - London or Home counties Stonor £45,000 - £55,000 dependent on experience , London, Essex, Bucks or Oxon
- Creative Director The Marketing Practice Up to £120k dependant on experience , East Hendred, near to Didcot in Oxfordshire