Ella's Kitchen takes the stress out of weaning with app guide
Ella's Kitchen, the organic baby and children's food brand, is looking to help tech-savvy parents through the potentially stressful subject of weaning with a new digital guide.
The interactive app aims to bring helpful information to mums and dads on the move in a "fun, kids-first way".
Brand: Ella’s Kitchen
Client: Victoria Cripps, brand manager at Ella’s Kitchen
Creative: Damon Mangos
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Midweight Team become £25-38K, Central London
- Senior Product Manager Ball & Hoolahan £Competitive Salary, London
- Senior Brand Manager - Beauty Ball & Hoolahan £46,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £45,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £44,000 per annum + bens, West London
- Interim Category Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 + benefits, London