Ella's Kitchen takes the stress out of weaning with app guide
Ella's Kitchen, the organic baby and children's food brand, is looking to help tech-savvy parents through the potentially stressful subject of weaning with a new digital guide.
The interactive app aims to bring helpful information to mums and dads on the move in a "fun, kids-first way".
Brand: Ella’s Kitchen
Client: Victoria Cripps, brand manager at Ella’s Kitchen
Creative: Damon Mangos
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £68,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Mid Weight Graphic Designer - Consumer agency JEFFERSON £28-35k plus benefits, SE Surrey
- Category Insight Manager - 12 mths contract Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment c.£50K-£56K + Benefits + Generous Bonus, Herts/North of London
- Senior Digital Delivery Manager Harvey Nash £55000 per annum + package, Nottingham
- Assistant Buyer - Global Tech Brand Aquent Up to £49,000 Dependent on Skills and experience, London
- Senior Digital Operations Manager Harvey Nash £50000 per annum + package, Nottingham