Ella's Kitchen takes the stress out of weaning with app guide
Ella's Kitchen, the organic baby and children's food brand, is looking to help tech-savvy parents through the potentially stressful subject of weaning with a new digital guide.
The interactive app aims to bring helpful information to mums and dads on the move in a "fun, kids-first way".
Brand: Ella’s Kitchen
Client: Victoria Cripps, brand manager at Ella’s Kitchen
Creative: Damon Mangos
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Business Development Executive Bullfrog Digital LTD Up to £30k + Commission and benifits, Shoreditch
- Head of Strategy, Insight & External Relations London & Partners COMPETITIVE + PRP + BENEFITS, London Bridge
- Senior Account Manager Hot Cow Between £32,000 - £35,000 with discretionary bonuses., Near Chiswick Business Park, a fun and vibrant location to work with events, a lake and bars.
- Project Manager - Integrated / Digital - Superb London Agency Fill Recruitment Ltd £40k - £50k plus bonus and superb benefits!, Central London
- Senior Brand Strategist Rare Selection £75K - £100K, Central London
- Brand / Senior Brand Consultant Rare Selection Salaries from £40K - £85K, Central London