BA focuses on digital holiday-curation services in latest TV ad
Exploring Lisbon, living it up in New York, relaxing in Dubrovnik - these are among the destinations showcased in British Airways' campaign promoting its holiday packages.
British Airways: latest campaign promotes airline's holiday packages
A couple is seen selecting their ideal holiday, accompanied by a soundtrack by Jake Bugg. BA also uses the ad to highlight digital services such as its 'Holiday Finder' and 'Picture Your Holiday' tools, as well as its 24-hour phone support offering.
Brand: British Airways
Agency: BBH London
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Paid Search Manager ( PPC ) - Leading Search Specialist Group Ultimate Asset £30000 - £35000 per annum + Amazing Benefits, London
- Digital Web Designer: Fashion, Web, Email, Tablet, Mobile, HTML Creative Recruitment £30000 - £35000 per annum, London
- Lead Graphic Designer (Print, Publishing, Fashion, Lifestyle) Creative Recruitment £35000 - £40000 per annum, London
- Media Manager- BOUTIQUE agency- £40K! Ultimate Asset £35000 - £40000 per annum, London
- Sales Manager- Dynamic Video, digital & Mobile Business Ultimate Asset £35000 - £45000 per annum + amazing commission, London
- Account Director PFJ £40000 - £50000 per annum, London