Bare-chested biker lives 'Happily Ever Active'
A desert. A tiger. A boxer. A starter pistol. A discus thrower. Then gymnasts, swimmers, cyclists. And a bare-chested biker riding through the desert.
In its bid to become the "most loved" health club in the UK, Virgin Active has spliced together scenes of sports and exercise, with the words "Live happily ever active" brandished across the screen for its new brand campaign.
Brand: Virgin Active
Client: Brian Waring, chief marketing officer
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Digital Marketing Manager - Ardington Ltd Ball & Hoolahan £Competitive Salary Package, South East
- Brand Activation Manager Ball & Hoolahan £36,000 + Car/Car Allowance, South East
- Marketing Manager - Inbound Tourism - Dubai Based MCG Associates Tax Free Competitive Package, Dubai, UAE
- Senior Account Manager - Saudi Arabia - PR MCG Associates Tax Free Package, Riyadh. KSA
- Digital Advertising Manager - High End Lifestyle Ultimate Asset £43000 - £50000 per annum + commission & excellent benefits, London
- Media Exec - Leading Media Agency - Mobile Sector Ultimate Asset £22000 - £26000 per annum + Amazing Benefits, London