Bare-chested biker lives 'Happily Ever Active'
A desert. A tiger. A boxer. A starter pistol. A discus thrower. Then gymnasts, swimmers, cyclists. And a bare-chested biker riding through the desert.
In its bid to become the "most loved" health club in the UK, Virgin Active has spliced together scenes of sports and exercise, with the words "Live happily ever active" brandished across the screen for its new brand campaign.
Brand: Virgin Active
Client: Brian Waring, chief marketing officer
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £68,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Business Director Direct Recruitment £80,000 + Bens, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Account Manager Direct Recruitment £28,000 - £32,000, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Account Director Direct Recruitment £45,000, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Account Manager Direct Recruitment £32,000 +, London (Central), London (Greater)
- planning director > ATL > LONDON's BEST collectivo Up to £100,000 per annum + benefits, London