Good friends 'don't let friends smoke' - says e-cig brand
From pulling off pranks together and getting each other out of pub brawls to making a best man's speech, best friends look out for each other.
In this film from electric cigarette brand NJOY, the message is to look after friends’ health by getting them off tobacco and onto an alternative, claiming: "Everyone who loves you wishes you didn’t smoke. So do we."
Client: Geoff Vuletta, chief marketing officer
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Creative Artworker become £28K, Central London
- Online Sales Manager Ultimate Asset £25000 - £35000 per annum + Excellent Commission Potential, London
- Agency Sales Manager Ultimate Asset £23000 - £27000 per annum + Amazing benefits, London
- Agency Account Manager Ultimate Asset £27000 - £30000 per annum + Excellent Commission Potential, London
- Account Managers and Executives Needed Ultimate Asset £23000 - £25000 per annum + Excellent Benefits, London
- Commercial Head of Branded Content-Established Digital Business Ultimate Asset £65000 - £76000 per annum + bonus and huge benefits , London