Tesco targets New Year's resolutions with rebranded Healthy Living range
Tesco is overhauling its ranges of healthy foods, as it targets consumers looking to get into shape as part of their New Year's resolutions.
Tesco: launches its Healthy Living range
A new range, called Tesco Healthy Living, will replace Tesco Light Choices and Tesco Eat Live Enjoy, as the supermarket aims to offer a "more appealing" way to help customers control salt, fat and sugar consumption.
Healthy Living will be divided into two sub-ranges: Big On Taste, Lower on Calories will target those looking to lose weight, while Beautifully Balanced is aimed at consumers seeking a "healthier choice" for themselves or their families.
The range of 230 products, which rolls out today, has been devised to comply with the Government’s Responsibility Deal targets for salt.
David Wood, Tesco’s
"To do this, we’ve drawn on new food trends and the expertise of our colleagues and suppliers who are passionate about food, to ensure our Healthy Living range provides choices that taste better, look better and are even more healthy."
Last week, rival supermarket Asda revealed it is investing £50m in a series of price promotions, which it claims will make discounters such as Aldi look "expensive".
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £Excellent Salary Package , South East England / London (Greater)
- Innovation Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £48,000 + Car/Car Allowance, South East England
- Digital Marketing Specialist Colyer London £25000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Brand Manager Diageo Great reward package for great talent, Amsterdam / Dublin / Madrid / London (Greater)
- Digital Display Executive (fashion e-commerce) Farfetch Competitive + bonus + benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Campaign Marketing Manager EMAP Competitive + Bonus, London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater)