Tesco targets New Year's resolutions with rebranded Healthy Living range
Tesco is overhauling its ranges of healthy foods, as it targets consumers looking to get into shape as part of their New Year's resolutions.
Tesco: launches its Healthy Living range
A new range, called Tesco Healthy Living, will replace Tesco Light Choices and Tesco Eat Live Enjoy, as the supermarket aims to offer a "more appealing" way to help customers control salt, fat and sugar consumption.
Healthy Living will be divided into two sub-ranges: Big On Taste, Lower on Calories will target those looking to lose weight, while Beautifully Balanced is aimed at consumers seeking a "healthier choice" for themselves or their families.
The range of 230 products, which rolls out today, has been devised to comply with the Government’s Responsibility Deal targets for salt.
David Wood, Tesco’s
"To do this, we’ve drawn on new food trends and the expertise of our colleagues and suppliers who are passionate about food, to ensure our Healthy Living range provides choices that taste better, look better and are even more healthy."
Last week, rival supermarket Asda revealed it is investing £50m in a series of price promotions, which it claims will make discounters such as Aldi look "expensive".
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of Digital & Social - Dublin / London The Great & The Good In the region of £60,000 - £65,000 per annum, Dublin
- Commercial Manager Business Centric Services Group Up to £45,000 per annum + benefits, Old Street
- Head of Marketing Operations - Fixed Term Contract 12 months NEST Corporation Competitve, London
- Senior Account Manager / First Time Account Director Content is King £35k - £45k per annum dependent on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head of Acquisition & Retention NEST Corporation Competitive, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Group Account Director - Experiential Agency The Great & The Good £70,000 - £75,000 per annum, London