Gamesys appoints O2's Paul Troy to global marketing role
Digital games developer Gamesys has appointed O2 marketer Paul Troy as its first global director of brands, as it seeks to develop an international marketing strategy for its range of games.
Paul Troy: joins Gamesys as its first global director of brands
During his tenure at O2,
He will be replaced by Jonathan Earle, who returns to the
It comes amid a number of changes in the O2 marketing team. The firm has hired former Paddy Power and Sky marketer Danny Russell to the position of business intelligence business general manager, while Manchester City Football Club chief head of brand Ian Cafferky joins O2 in a newly-created marketing engagement role.
Gamesys was set up by UK-based games developer Noel Hayden in 2001, and launched Jackpotjoy – which has featured Barbara Windsor in its TV ads – the following year.
In 2012, it partnered with Facebook to roll out Bingo Friendzy, the social network’s first real-money gambling app.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Manager Fidelity Worldwide Investment Dependent on Experience, Surrey
- Marketing & Communications Executive AF Selection Up to £25,000, Derbyshire
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £40,000 + Car/ Car Allowance, South East England
- Senior Designer Gabriele Skelton Ã‚£40000 per annum, City of London
- Creative Director, PR Agency, London Office + Great Benefits Fleishman-Hillard Up to £100,000, dep on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £50k Judi Patton £40k-£50k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)