Attempt to conquer the Guardian weekend ends up with the shed on fire
"Shed's on fire." It is all that a bewildered Ian can say while standing in his back garden in nothing but a pair of white pants and holding a toy sword, watching his shed burn to the ground.
The voice over warns that the new Guardian and Observer weekend, now with the brand new ‘Do something’ supplement, should be used "in moderation", as Ian’s trashed house more than demonstrates.
Client: Richard Furness, director of brand and engagement
Agency: BBH London
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- BTL AGENCY ACCOUNT HANDLERS - integrated, shopper, sales promotion, retail, digital Judi Patton £22K-£55K, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater) / London (North), London (Gr...
- SENIOR ADVERTISING MANAGER (MATERNITY COVER) notonthehighstreet.com Competitive , Richmond
- Corporate Senior Executive - Volunteer Fundraising (Home Based) Cancer Research UK £25000 - £29000 per annum + Car + Excellent benefits, Nationwide
- Corporate Executive - Volunteer Fundraising (Home Based) Cancer Research UK £20000 - £24000 per annum + Car + Excellent benefits, Nationwide
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £50k Judi Patton £40k-£50k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Digital Delivery Manager Cancer Research UK £35000 per annum + excellent benefits, London