Attempt to conquer the Guardian weekend ends up with the shed on fire
"Shed's on fire." It is all that a bewildered Ian can say while standing in his back garden in nothing but a pair of white pants and holding a toy sword, watching his shed burn to the ground.
The voice over warns that the new Guardian and Observer weekend, now with the brand new ‘Do something’ supplement, should be used "in moderation", as Ian’s trashed house more than demonstrates.
Client: Richard Furness, director of brand and engagement
Agency: BBH London
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Business Development Executive Bullfrog Digital LTD Up to £30k + Commission and benifits, Shoreditch
- Head of Strategy, Insight & External Relations London & Partners COMPETITIVE + PRP + BENEFITS, London Bridge
- Senior Account Manager Hot Cow Between £32,000 - £35,000 with discretionary bonuses., Near Chiswick Business Park, a fun and vibrant location to work with events, a lake and bars.
- Project Manager - Integrated / Digital - Superb London Agency Fill Recruitment Ltd £40k - £50k plus bonus and superb benefits!, Central London
- Retail Marketing Manager EMEA Callaway Golf Europe Ltd circa £50,000 pa plus benefits, based in Chessington, Surrey
- Account Director Major Players £45000 - £55000 per annum, London