Attempt to conquer the Guardian weekend ends up with the shed on fire
"Shed's on fire." It is all that a bewildered Ian can say while standing in his back garden in nothing but a pair of white pants and holding a toy sword, watching his shed burn to the ground.
The voice over warns that the new Guardian and Observer weekend, now with the brand new ‘Do something’ supplement, should be used "in moderation", as Ian’s trashed house more than demonstrates.
Client: Richard Furness, director of brand and engagement
Agency: BBH London
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of Digital & Social - Dublin / London The Great & The Good In the region of £60,000 - £65,000 per annum, Dublin
- Commercial Manager Business Centric Services Group Up to £45,000 per annum + benefits, Old Street
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £50k Judi Patton £40k-£50k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head of Marketing Operations - Fixed Term Contract 12 months NEST Corporation Competitve, London
- Senior Account Manager / First Time Account Director Content is King £35k - £45k per annum dependent on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head of Acquisition & Retention NEST Corporation Competitive, London (Central), London (Greater)