Attempt to conquer the Guardian weekend ends up with the shed on fire
"Shed's on fire." It is all that a bewildered Ian can say while standing in his back garden in nothing but a pair of white pants and holding a toy sword, watching his shed burn to the ground.
The voice over warns that the new Guardian and Observer weekend, now with the brand new ‘Do something’ supplement, should be used "in moderation", as Ian’s trashed house more than demonstrates.
Client: Richard Furness, director of brand and engagement
Agency: BBH London
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £68,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- SEO Consultant The Little Black Book Agency £20000 - £25000 per annum, Greater Manchester
- Interactive / Digital Designer The Little Black Book Agency £25000 - £35000 per annum, Greater Manchester
- Digital Account Executive The Little Black Book Agency £16000 - £18000 per annum, Lancashire
- In-House Graphic Designer Major Players £30000 - £40000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Group Insight Director, Technology & Financial Jarlett de Grouchy £65000.00 - £80000.00 per annum + bonus, London (Central), London (Greater)