Attempt to conquer the Guardian weekend ends up with the shed on fire
"Shed's on fire." It is all that a bewildered Ian can say while standing in his back garden in nothing but a pair of white pants and holding a toy sword, watching his shed burn to the ground.
The voice over warns that the new Guardian and Observer weekend, now with the brand new ‘Do something’ supplement, should be used "in moderation", as Ian’s trashed house more than demonstrates.
Client: Richard Furness, director of brand and engagement
Agency: BBH London
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Shopper Insights Manager PepsiCo negotiable, Theale
- Senior Account Manager Ice (London) Ltd Competitive Salary dependent on experience, Windsor, Berkshire
- Data Journalist PRISM Highly Competitive, London
- CMI Director Ball & Hoolahan £95,000 + Car/Car Allowance , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Market Insight & Analysis Manager - 4 month contract Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment c.£50K-£65K pro rata or Day Rate, London (Greater)
- Freelance SEO Consultant Major Players £200 - £250 per day, London