Scotch Malt Whisky Society redesigns deluxe new membership case
A clamshell case containing illustrations from Joe Wilson, a whisky journal, three one-of-a-kind Scotch Malt Whisky Society whiskies are designed to represent an "every changing sensory adventure".
The deluxe membership case welcomes new members to the society in 2014 and aims to reflect the development of the company’s more "colourful and fun" brand.
Brand: Scotch Malt Whisky Society (SMWS)
Client: Kai Ivalo, sales and marketing director at SMWS
Creative: Sheryl Newsome
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £68,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Head of CRM/Customer Experience - 8/9 month Contract ADLIB Competitive + Benefits, Devon
- Digital Executive - Fluent French & Dutch Barclay Meade £200 - £250 per day, Berkshire
- SEO Consultant The Little Black Book Agency £20000 - £25000 per annum, Greater Manchester
- Interactive / Digital Designer The Little Black Book Agency £25000 - £35000 per annum, Greater Manchester
- Digital Account Executive The Little Black Book Agency £16000 - £18000 per annum, Lancashire