Scotch Malt Whisky Society redesigns deluxe new membership case
A clamshell case containing illustrations from Joe Wilson, a whisky journal, three one-of-a-kind Scotch Malt Whisky Society whiskies are designed to represent an "every changing sensory adventure".
The deluxe membership case welcomes new members to the society in 2014 and aims to reflect the development of the company’s more "colourful and fun" brand.
Brand: Scotch Malt Whisky Society (SMWS)
Client: Kai Ivalo, sales and marketing director at SMWS
Creative: Sheryl Newsome
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Data Journalist PRISM Highly Competitive, London
- Head of New Media Department for Work and Pensions Salary £60,030 to £72,880., Westminster
- Shopper Insights Manager PepsiCo negotiable, Theale
- CMI Director Ball & Hoolahan £95,000 + Car/Car Allowance , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Brand Manager Diageo Great reward package for great talent, Amsterdam / Dublin / Madrid / London (Greater)
- Assistant Marketing Strategy Manager Thorntons £Competitive + Benefits, Alfreton, Derbyshire