Scotch Malt Whisky Society redesigns deluxe new membership case
A clamshell case containing illustrations from Joe Wilson, a whisky journal, three one-of-a-kind Scotch Malt Whisky Society whiskies are designed to represent an "every changing sensory adventure".
The deluxe membership case welcomes new members to the society in 2014 and aims to reflect the development of the company’s more "colourful and fun" brand.
Brand: Scotch Malt Whisky Society (SMWS)
Client: Kai Ivalo, sales and marketing director at SMWS
Creative: Sheryl Newsome
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Business Development Executive Bullfrog Digital LTD Up to £30k + Commission and benifits, Shoreditch
- Head of Strategy, Insight & External Relations London & Partners COMPETITIVE + PRP + BENEFITS, London Bridge
- Senior Account Manager Hot Cow Between £32,000 - £35,000 with discretionary bonuses., Near Chiswick Business Park, a fun and vibrant location to work with events, a lake and bars.
- Project Manager - Integrated / Digital - Superb London Agency Fill Recruitment Ltd £40k - £50k plus bonus and superb benefits!, Central London
- EMEA Digital Marketing Manager Ninesharp £40000 - £45000 per annum, Milton Keynes
- Senior Account Manager Twist Recruitment £32000.00 - £40000.00 per annum, London