Scotch Malt Whisky Society redesigns deluxe new membership case
A clamshell case containing illustrations from Joe Wilson, a whisky journal, three one-of-a-kind Scotch Malt Whisky Society whiskies are designed to represent an "every changing sensory adventure".
The deluxe membership case welcomes new members to the society in 2014 and aims to reflect the development of the company’s more "colourful and fun" brand.
Brand: Scotch Malt Whisky Society (SMWS)
Client: Kai Ivalo, sales and marketing director at SMWS
Creative: Sheryl Newsome
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- BTL AGENCY ACCOUNT HANDLERS - integrated, shopper, sales promotion, retail, digital Judi Patton £22K-£55K, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater) / London (North), London (Gr...
- SENIOR ADVERTISING MANAGER (MATERNITY COVER) notonthehighstreet.com Competitive , Richmond
- Corporate Senior Executive - Volunteer Fundraising (Home Based) Cancer Research UK £25000 - £29000 per annum + Car + Excellent benefits, Nationwide
- Corporate Executive - Volunteer Fundraising (Home Based) Cancer Research UK £20000 - £24000 per annum + Car + Excellent benefits, Nationwide
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £50k Judi Patton £40k-£50k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Digital Delivery Manager Cancer Research UK £35000 per annum + excellent benefits, London