Scotch Malt Whisky Society redesigns deluxe new membership case
A clamshell case containing illustrations from Joe Wilson, a whisky journal, three one-of-a-kind Scotch Malt Whisky Society whiskies are designed to represent an "every changing sensory adventure".
The deluxe membership case welcomes new members to the society in 2014 and aims to reflect the development of the company’s more "colourful and fun" brand.
Brand: Scotch Malt Whisky Society (SMWS)
Client: Kai Ivalo, sales and marketing director at SMWS
Creative: Sheryl Newsome
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Manager Fidelity Worldwide Investment Dependent on Experience, Surrey
- Marketing & Communications Executive AF Selection Up to £25,000, Derbyshire
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £40,000 + Car/ Car Allowance, South East England
- Senior Designer Gabriele Skelton Ã‚£40000 per annum, City of London
- Creative Director, PR Agency, London Office + Great Benefits Fleishman-Hillard Up to £100,000, dep on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £50k Judi Patton £40k-£50k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)